Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    ok ok sooo...

one is real, and the other is fake? so let me get this straight, im about to buy one from a friend on hand, but i have yet to determine if its fake or not...but according to what i just read, it seems that both are "real" in terms of having gh in them, just one isn't regulated and one is or could be "lesser" quality in terms of what ur paying for...but at the end of the day, if they both have gh, i guess that will always beat having just generic blue tops...so which one am i basically looking to get...

i just ran out of seronostim, and i need gh now and this is all i have to get on hand...my serono source is out

the one that says Hygene on it, the one with the anti sticker...?

D.Bone is offline New Member
    From what I found out the pinwheel tops are GMP certificated .....

and the 8i.u. tops are Dr Lin version .....

they both have there own website for security code verication......

People like both the pinwheels and 8.iu......

I think your good with either as long as it has a security code.......

just my 2cents.......

yea...i guess both competitors i just making up shit to sway people to buy their gh, which of course is just a smart way to gain customers

Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    yea...i guess both competitors i just making up shit to sway people to buy their gh, which of course is just a smart way to gain customers
    It seems that way...... Like I said just make sure to check on the security codes and you should be fine.... I feel that there doing something for me sooo...
    lets wait on ap and we can hope for the best bros......
    Last edited by D.Bone; 06-15-2009 at 10:38 PM.

I just got back from my friends house and its hard to tell what he has.

*His box has no anti-scam sticker
    * it has the old hygene symbol on each vial
    * his batch number on the box is 20080912 and it matches on each vial as well
    * exp date is 2010 11
    * the bottom right corner has the hygene symbol but has www.hyge-tropin.cc as the website instead of "cn"
    * 25 total vials of 8ius

Everything seems legit. The powder is compressed and not loose

I'm just hesitant because the hyge-tropin.cc site shows the box WITH the anti-scam sticker, so it wierds me out that his box would have the site on it that leads to a site with a sticker box while his doesn''t
    Which is what the "cn" site has the stick too. I'm confused, what do u guys think? Legit or not?

Everything seems great but just no sticker...and i dont have a 16 digit code that the hyge-tropin.cc site requires to put in to see if its legit
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 06-15-2009 at 10:52 PM.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    i am excited i will be getting one of these 2 kits in a couple weeks i <3 gh

anyone answer my ? above please?

Slide is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    anyone answer my ? above please?
    I haven't seen that site before, but it takes you to the same site that the hyge-tropin.com.cn does. if that is the case then they are the pinwheel hyges and should be g2g.

well im just worried cuz the site shows it with the sticker and i dont have it and the box i has sent me to that site, its nuts

Govaga is offline New Member

the comeback

Quote Originally Posted by D.Bone View Post
    Water retention is normal when you first start a hgh cycle... as far as the red welts mine went away ... so I think yours will too... I herd Kefei's weren't great ... some say there 192aa and get red welts from them... Ive heard better things about the hyge's... but thats just what I heard Ive never tried kefei's personally... I have tried some i.p. blue tops and had serious reaction to them at injection site... I had to discontinue use... what I.u. are you running??? if its low you wont get serious side effects... and some arent prone to hgh sides either... Im going on a 8 month gh cycle , and I dont feel any sides anymore... we can just wait now for inkslinger test results to come in...... bump to inslinger
    Hey thanks for the reply buddy. I would have replied sooner, but i had to travel to Germany for UFC 99. Anyway, The red welts are gone now and i think your right. Could just be because its the first time. I was doing 2.5iu' twice a day, but now its 2ius a day (i was still worried about the water retention)

Since were all using the same stuff. Whats the prepare mixture of diluent?
    In other words; how much water should i be added to each vial?

Quote Originally Posted by Govaga View Post
    Hey thanks for the reply buddy. I would have replied sooner, but i had to travel to Germany for UFC 99. Anyway, The red welts are gone now and i think your right. Could just be because its the first time. I was doing 2.5iu' twice a day, but now its 2ius a day (i was still worried about the water retention)

Since were all using the same stuff. Whats the prepare mixture of diluent?
    In other words; how much water should i be added to each vial?
    As for me - I use 8iu of B.W. in each vial........
    that way its easy to mesure out......

Govaga is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Bone View Post
    As for me - I use 8iu of B.W. in each vial........
    that way its easy to mesure out......
    So with a 100cc ndle, every thirty tick marks is 1 i.u.?
    Forgive me if the measurements are obvious, i want to be exact, it is my first time. Thanks for you help...

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    the green/teal tops with hyge------ 8 iu imprinted on them is the real deal

had my igf levels tested... off the charts

I've used products from both; they both seem fine to me... they may be calling each other fake when the simple truth is both their stuff is good! so be happy

Quote Originally Posted by Govaga View Post
    So with a 100cc ndle, every thirty tick marks is 1 i.u.?
    Forgive me if the measurements are obvious, i want to be exact, it is my first time. Thanks for you help...
    Govaga - just use a slin pin u-100 to mesure out the B.W. fill it to the 8 mark. thats 8i.u. if you would go to the 10 mark thats 10 i.u. (1 ml)
    its really simple.. dont worry about asking ????s thats how you learn bro..... good luck on your first hgh run......

SAK
    SAK is offline New Member

hyge

I agree with insaneinthemembrane. I have tried both now and they are both good! As for no sticker, and no 16 digit code... I wouldn't buy that kit.

astrix79 is offline Junior Member
    as slide said the company is split in 2 pieces.....and so on,that is true
    their r 2 different Hyge but still same quality.

im running Hyge right now the one with spinnwheel, dont have security sticker or the name of the website on the box.

and bro they r working as mother F******

dont know why some here claim that its fake cause its not,,,u need to know the hole story to say that.....but still this days everything can be copied

u need a good source

peace

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    The red welts lead me to think this is 192aa.

AP123 is offline New Member
    so lab corp called me tuesday,they had all my test results back...except for my igf levels!!?? they said they RAN out of some solution that they use to test igf levels. but they said they will have it by beginning of the week. but the rest of the test results were decent, my test levels are at 1700 my red blood cells are ok my liver is perfect an a small list of other things all tested normal except i have a slightly high level of cholesterol??lol So i have decided since the lab already has my base level igf an all seems to be normal,im gonna go ahead an start my cycle in the morning...so ill let you all know if i can feel any sides right off the bat,however i dont expect too as i am only starting off with 2 iu ed.
    Last edited by AP123; 06-21-2009 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk View Post
    The red welts lead me to think this is 192aa.
    well i took my first inj this morning! AND SO FAR I HAVENT NOTICED ANY RED BUMPS,HOW LONG IS IT BEFORE THEY USALY SHOW UP? also i gotta say it is soooooo much nicer to use these insulin pins, theres no pain at all i couldn't even feel it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AP123 View Post
    well i took my first inj this morning! AND SO FAR I HAVENT NOTICED ANY RED BUMPS,HOW LONG IS IT BEFORE THEY USALY SHOW UP? also i gotta say it is soooooo much nicer to use these insulin pins, theres no pain at all i couldn't even feel it!!!
    Your giving it a go ap???? nice !!! good luck and keep us posted..... im getting good resuts so far ..... Im at 5 i.u. ed thow..... and no red welts for me anymore either...... you might not get them your doing the gmp pinwheels so I think your good.... have fun and be safe.......

yesimussing is offline Junior Member
    Well I already started the hyge pin wheels. 4 ius a day. This morning my hands were swollen and I slept like a baby. As a matter of fact I almost got late to work. I hope is not my imagination.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    lol its not your imagination you will love it man.

today was day 5 hyge pin wheels 2iu. no sides yet,i will be bumping it up to 4iu next monday to see if i get sides at that dosage??? if not ill up it to 6iu an see what we get.

fm2002 is offline Associate Member
    Will try and address 3 issues here; 1) "Slide" if you remember we discussed the legitamacy of Hyge's and think we both came to the conclusion there are 2 Hyge's, the original and Dr, Lin's both good 2) ensuring you get one of these 2 good brands is another question all together and the only way to make sure is to test your blood for IGF-1 before and 60 days after. "Lovebyts" I know I promised to post my 60 days blood test results, but been traveling and haven't gotten around to it yet, but will soon. 3) If you get past 1 & 2 the next big issue is the stuff from Hyge 191aa or 192. I suspect it's 192. Why well of 5 of my friends on the same batch 2 developed the red welts, itchiness and swelling. Telltale signs of 192 and your body developing antibodies to that 1 little extra amino acid. This happens to a small number and unfortunately "DBone" you may be one of them. If my premise is correct that Hyge is 192 and the symptoms DBone decsribes is attributed to this than if you continue to use it you risk your body building up a resistance to 192 to the point it's mute. Fortunately I have read you can still switch back to 191 and your body will still fully accept it. As for me I have developed no antibody symptoms and am pretty sure it's working for me. Will post bloodworks soon.

I have tried in vain to get a definitive answer out Hyge2 or Dr. Lin's stuff whether or not it's 191 or 192. Has anybody else ? Second, one of my friends so happy with the results, but also one who developed welts started injecting IM and the symptoms went away. It makes sense to me that if once you have the welts whether you do it IM or not your body will/is rejecting it. Any thoughts on this ?

ciscoccie is offline Junior Member
    Hey yesimussing did you sent a sample to be analysed?

time 4 a *CHANGE* is offline Associate Member
    i got this off of gensci website.

TABLE: Rate of antibody formation for different brands of hGH

Brand Name/ Manufacturer /Cases of developing antibodies /Rates of developing antibodies
    Nutropin™ / Genentech ①/ [0 / 446] / 0
    Saizen™/ Serono ①/ [4 / 310] / 1%
    Humatrope™/ Eli Lilly ①/ [5 / 314] / 1.6%
    Jintropin™/ GenSci ①/ [1 / 61] / 1.6%
    Genotropin™/ Pharmacia AB① / [8 / 413] / 1.9%
    Hyges™/Zhuhai Hengtong ② / [12 / 61] / 19.7%
    Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences ③ / [26 / 62] / 41.9%
    Ansomone™ / AnkeBio ④ / [26 / 62] / 41.9%
    Last edited by time 4 a *CHANGE*; 06-29-2009 at 05:53 PM.

started 4iu this morning, still no red welts also NO OTHER sides either, except minor headache....wich could just be from work??lol an just a reminder i have the pinwheels(the ones with the hygene logo on cap)so i'll post any changes. also SLIDE have you been getting good results? havent heard from you lately ...keep us(me)posted thanks.

ezlimitz is offline Junior Member
    i used the 8iu on the caps version and wanted to "test" it so I did 8 ius for a couple days and my joints ached and my hands swelled...guessing those sides indicate legit stuff. I still paid way too much but ...nother story...

Quote Originally Posted by AP123 View Post
    so lab corp called me tuesday,they had all my test results back...except for my igf levels!!?? they said they RAN out of some solution that they use to test igf levels. but they said they will have it by beginning of the week. but the rest of the test results were decent, my test levels are at 1700 my red blood cells are ok my liver is perfect an a small list of other things all tested normal except i have a slightly high level of cholesterol??lol So i have decided since the lab already has my base level igf an all seems to be normal,im gonna go ahead an start my cycle in the morning...so ill let you all know if i can feel any sides right off the bat,however i dont expect too as i am only starting off with 2 iu ed.
    FINALLY got my base line IGF levels back today(almost 3 weeks late) to my suprise they are rather low actual #'s are 210. My hrt dr. informed me this is actually below average for my age(28 in oct) so i have been on the hyges for aprx 18 days, after 90 days i will test again and i will post results.

TRYER is offline Associate Member
    im on (h y g e t r o p i n ) now the 8iu ones ive been on it just over 2 weeks and experencing some redness too i have 4 kits all together but some come in 10iu vials can someone explain to me what pinwheels are please

Bump

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    There are a couple of things im noticing here....

1. your box says .cn and your sticker and bottles say .com.cn. anyone else notice this? I just got in a bunch of these and they are the exact same thing as yours.

2. Also i have the same serial number as everyone else and when you re enter the number in the website it says they are real everytime. What makes me nervous is that if someone where to fake these they would just have to put that number on everyone (which is whats happening) and every kit would check out as real.

With that being said I did slam 8iu yesterday a couple hours before bed in a single shot and I could DEFINITELY notice it working.

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    Also i noticed that one of my stickers is shifted a little and not center. aanyone else have this going on or is everyones perfectly center?

I have serial numbers of my 4 kits does anyone have the same as me,
    0590 1045 2639 3526
    8259 2607 9986 1275
    9380 3729 1968 4306
    9643 5191 6438 4660

Bump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information