stpete is offline Banned

Insulin/Test/Tren

Would it be wise to use these together? I know i need to research more but i just came across a boatload of insulin completely by accident, and it's dirt freakin cheap to me cause i'm good friends with her parents. So i need to know your opinion while i'm checking.
    Thanks guys.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    yes you can stack those fine. what type of slin you got?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    i like it st pete ...i like it alot....

chrisand25 is offline New Member
    I'm getting ready to start a cycle of EQ, Enanthate and Insulin (Humalog) myself. Have never done Insulin in the past however have someone very experienced with it helping me out. Not sure I'd do it otherwise. I've been hearing that the gains with the added insulin into the mix can be phenomenal.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisand25 View Post
    I'm getting ready to start a cycle of EQ, Enanthate and Insulin (Humalog) myself. Have never done Insulin in the past however have someone very experienced with it helping me out. Not sure I'd do it otherwise. I've been hearing that the gains with the added insulin into the mix can be phenomenal.
    Just get start with low dose slin working up from there and meal timing is key. whoever told you adding slin produces phenomenal gains is dead wrong. it just aids a little in recovery and muscle fullness.

hrdgainer is offline New Member
    If you research slin you will find that it helps drive in glycogen which as iron just said will help in muscle fullness and pumps. it also helps to keep gains, by utilizing the extra carbs you will have to take in to avoid the crash of hypoglycemia. just like everyone else said, start with a ridiculously low dose of around 2-3 ius and then work your way up from there. Get some sweet tarts and have them in your gym bag. no i am not kidding. the main ingredient of sweet tarts are dextrose and maltodextrin. exactly the kind of carbs you will need. these are your emergency "meds". lol. i keep them on me just in case the wife calls and has me stop on the way home from the gym. if your using humalog, then you want to carry it with you to the gym and inject immediatley after the workout. you will have around 30 minutes after to get some carbs in before you start to really feel the effects. again this is the general info, all body types are different. i feel it after 15-20 minutes, but that is just me, hence the sweet tarts in the gym bag. get a feel for what works and tell us what happens. remember to watch for the signs and symptoms of hypoglycemia. first stage is hunger, sweating, mild dizziness and weakness. after this it is disorientation, altered level of consciousness and then coma. sugar is your brains life line to, well life. cant burn fat and it cant burn protein for energy and if slin is floating around grabbing it for your hard worked muscles your brain will be the redheaded step child and only get sloppy seconds if you dont have enough.

hulk007 is offline Banned
    i take my humalog about one half an hour later because thats how long it take me to get home from the gym.i have always wondered about the time thing.is it a little too late,should i bring the humalog with me and take it in the washroom at the gym immedietely after training.how much of a difference would that really make.

Thread Information