chris1 is offline Junior Member

ur thoughts on human groth form

was looking into this and was wondering wat gains u would get and if u need a pct for it just for research

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    good luck chris

weel i was just wondering wat gains ect or if its a waste of time taking it for reseach

what kind of research are you doing

just to c for in the future if i was to take that instead of steriod wats can gve u more side effects ect. this is for future info ave bein put off taking rois twice since a came on this side from the addvice i get even tho most of my mate ur on them and looking buff

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    human groth form.......what is this?

i mant human groth hormone

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    human groth form.......what is this?
    well we will get to that later ..............so chris have you been working out long?

what are your stats -----goals

just over a year and tak it wery serious go t my diet dnw got my own gym weight bench treade mill ect

ok chris give me your stats

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    current stats

height
    body fat

your reasons behind GH?

There is an entire forum and threads dedicated to helping you learn on this, take the time to read them

thoughts on human groth hormone spelt corecly tihs tume

was wondering peoples thoughts on this. wat gain u can acheave would u hav to hav pct with it. is it safer then steroids . just lokking for opnions

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    current stats

height
    body fat

your reasons behind GH?

There is an entire forum and threads dedicated to helping you learn on this, take the time to read them
    we need this chris

are we doing this again?????chris

i am 22 170 pounds 5"10.body fat is 16 % and am lokking to gain mucles size. hgh is only a thought at the moment trying to c wat will work best if a do decide to start taking anything

At your age and stats I would hold off for a LONG while. If you have no plans to get into competitive bodybuilding I wouldn't even consider till you're in your 30s no need.

And with these current stats I would look fixing your diet, training, and progressing more naturally before you go to steroids

just coz i never spelt it coorecly and looked lik a twat

i am lokking at getting there that bit quicker coz my mate to roids and got good gain and ave bein working my ass of and am getting there but alot slower

go back to your original thread.

Your spelling is STILL off

groth=growth

corecly=correctly

tihs=this

tume=time
    Last edited by Reed; 08-03-2009 at 01:50 PM.

Ok but why do you wanna still be weak on steroids . Same thing was happening at my age at 21-22 BUT i surpassed them naturally and made them look like idiots

I'm 25 now and done two bulking cycles

Its cause I dialed in my diet, trained properly, did full squats, deadlifts, had a solid training routine etc.

What is your current diet and training split?

jrrogers is offline New Member
    I actually have the same questions as chris but i know how to spell

I will probably receive the same answer but I have been working out extremely hard for 4 years eating correctly taking protein creatine and test boosters yet i still have not seen extreme gains in muscle. Although my strength has gone up extremely i do not seem to get much larger.

I am 18 170 lbs 14% body fat 5'10". I would love to be atleast 190 with less % body fat I am really looking to get a lot larger then I am

or 3 boiled eggs on wholemeal bread loats of oats with protean and a banana

2 ham salad or tuna rools at luch time

protein shake and creatine before work out and creatine after

chicking or steaks and loat of green veg

i work out day on day off. do half an hour on treadmill then punch bag then weight sqouts and my dunbells can only do ever other day coz i work alot and hav a young dather to look after

At 18 HELL NO!

You guys thinking you are eating and training correctly but the stats and gains speak differently, TRUST ME.

You can take all the drugs in the world but without a training regiment and diet you WILL NOT grow.

At 18 you can get to 190 with a few more years of natural training.

It times to build a physique

Show me your diet and training regiment and I bet I can show you where you are going wrong

my diet is extreme ill start with this morning

wake up 5 eggs along with a few egg whites and a side of ezekiel cereal. 15 minutes later vitamin b complex CoQ10 and a multivitamin then i continue eating like this throughout the day keeping track of my protein intake doing pre and post workout supplements and everything yet i never see large muscle gains

yes i know im not jumping into anything until i workout for a few more years and really dont see gains im not stupid enough to do that i was just curious about it

Quote Originally Posted by chris1 View Post
    or 3 boiled eggs on wholemeal bread loats of oats with protean and a banana

2 ham salad or tuna rools at luch time

protein shake and creatine before work out and creatine after

chicking or steaks and loat of green veg

i work out day on day off. do half an hour on treadmill then punch bag then weight sqouts and my dunbells can only do ever other day coz i work alot and hav a young dather to look after
    See there is so much wrong here, no organization in your training, you're telling me you are just doing what ever you pretty much feel like

Your diet is off and you are only eating 4x a day, which it looks like you may not even me getting in 2,000 cals

You don't know the macros you are eating so there is no way you know if you are growing. You don't know if you are eating the right amount of protein carbs and fats

I see no essential fats in your diet, only 1 good carb choice (oats), you didn't tell me how much meat you are eating, and a ham roll sounds like something from a fast food chain

See your diet and training is not dialed in for growth

I cant believe both of you even slightly considered using HGH let alone any AAS. This is a joke right ? Do some research before you start speaking non sense you have alot to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by jrrogers View Post
    my diet is extreme ill start with this morning

wake up 5 eggs along with a few egg whites and a side of ezekiel cereal. 15 minutes later vitamin b complex CoQ10 and a multivitamin then i continue eating like this throughout the day keeping track of my protein intake doing pre and post workout supplements and everything yet i never see large muscle gains
    Like I said to the other person you need to know and give me more examples

Its not ALL about just protein.

What are your carb choices

No mention of essential fats, I can eat all the protein and carbs I want and without fats I won't grow

And if you eat so well then can't grow you expect things to be different of drugs. What do you grow off of? Just simply injecting a hormone in your body and continue on with a shitty diet and training. No you'll see weight gains, but that'll be water weight that you'll lose once you come off

There are countless threads of guys on steroids that can't gain, can't hold their gains etc. Its cause they didn't learn how to do the basics (diet and training) right

I'm outta here for now.

My suggestion is both of you head down to the diet section

Also get your workout routine critique in the workout section.

List it the days you do certain parts, the exercises, sets, and reps

If you truly want progress you'll be smart, and listen to my suggestion

You are both young and have plenty of time to progress more naturally

Don't be like all those other guys that just do chest/arms 3x a week and still maintain a shitty diet and look big cause they are just full of WATER and FAT.

as u can c im not the best speller. well i hav still got bit fat round my belly am tryin to grt rid of got told to cut before i stack that why i dont eat as muck . am trying my hardest runnin 4 km every second day and doin 200 cruches a day. then my diet will go up i was just looking for peoples opnions on them. and i am22. a few of my friend started steroids dont knw any thing bout pct or anything just jab themselfs dont gve a **** am just trying to find out as much as possible before or even if ido start takig roids if hgh would just lik to knw other peoples experiances and gains ect

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Listen to reed. DIet. go to the diet section now

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Quit posably de funiest ting I hav red en a wile

Like i said i wasn't even considering i was just curious about the gains possible by it "feelda" so you should consider what you say before insulting

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    jrroger, it sounds like they're insulting but these guys know a TON of stuff about this topic. They knew more about this topic then my doctor. When I first posted I was reamed for the things I was doing but I knew that they're mostly interested in my health and wanted to point out my mistakes. Basically, I learned to grow a thicker skin and take their advice. My advice is that their advice is sound.

Ok, after having said that I would not recommend HGH for anyone under 30. Everything I've read says that your Endocrine System doesn't mature until age 30. You should take advantage of the natural HGH in your system and workout like crazy. If you watch your diet and workout hard you might be surprised at what you could achieve. If you're hell bound to take SOMETHING I wouldn't start with HGH. HGH is too expensive and you have to take it for at least 6 months. There are cheaper anabolics you could take. You should read in the Anabolic Steroid section. There is a lot of good information there. You should really read all the newbie sections, that's what I did. It will answer most of your questions. The experts on the forum tends to be short with people who haven't done their research. Good luck.
    Last edited by ScotchGuard; 08-04-2009 at 02:45 PM.

I don't see anything that I would consider insulting whatsoever.

If you can't take a critique then I'm sorry.

If I was insulting I would have called you a noob, idiot etc.

But I didn't I showed you the flaws, do you want to be ignorant the rest of your life?

Quote Originally Posted by chris1 View Post
    as u can c im not the best speller. well i hav still got bit fat round my belly am tryin to grt rid of got told to cut before i stack that why i dont eat as muck . am trying my hardest runnin 4 km every second day and doin 200 cruches a day. then my diet will go up i was just looking for peoples opnions on them. and i am22. a few of my friend started steroids dont knw any thing bout pct or anything just jab themselfs dont gve a **** am just trying to find out as much as possible before or even if ido start takig roids if hgh would just lik to knw other peoples experiances and gains ect
    Well first understand that just running is not going to burn fat. No you need to do it at particular times in order to burn fat and at a certain heart rate. Simply running well just use your stored up glycogen through the day and then with a high heart rate you'll body will tap into muscle for fuel. Reason long distance runners are skinny

Also crunches will not flatten your stomach understand that there is no such thing as spot reduction. So simply pounding away at your stomach with high amounts of crunches will do nothing. Its an over loss of body fat through diet and cardio at the right times.

Empty stomach cardio in the morning with a heart rate of 115-125bpm, this is low intensity OR PWO cardio at the same intensity. This is the way to go about cardio for fatloss but don't expect it to be the end all be all, you have to also dial in the diet

Read up as much as you can on the basics and progress naturally then utilize drugs once you have seen results after a long period of time or you'll simply be spinning your wheels

SayIWont21 is offline Associate Member
    man look at it this way if hes 18, chances are, there not going to listen to a word anyone have to say cause there young and know everything! remember so hell tell them the advise they want to hear lol if u know what i mean, my best cycle advice for an 18 year old would be 1000mg Dbol a day stacked with 1000mg estrogen supplements a day and they will learn lol hahaha, but for real just jokin its not safe for any 18yr old to do any gear right now!! i did when i was 17 and i should have waited!!

Thread Information