Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member

Question I've Never Read soo Much... But A lot is still left Unanswered...

Ok, HGH... What a wonderful thing huh?? After months of studying and deliberation I have finally decided to go along with it for a first timer 36 week cycle of it.. I don't even KNOW if I would call it a cycle.. but more of an HGH run.

Goals: Just to Add some More Mass, Aid in a little bit more of fat loss, of course the Age benefit thing, the skin benefit thing.. pretty much every conceivable GOOD thing that comes from running HGH I want to accomplish with it's supplementation into my following program of Bodybuilding.

Now, I am going to start out quite Moderately. 2iu's per day, simple 5 on 2 off and leave it at 10iu's for 4 weeks. Upon this time I will increase my HGH input by .5iu's ED per week until I reach 5iu's per day (25iu's per week)

I will at first be starting with morning 5a.m. injections for the first 5 weeks, and then when I hit 3iu's ED I will split dosing into twice a day.. 1.5iu's x 2 everyday. 5a.m. and 1p.m. (My Lunch Break)

During my down Time I will be running obviously a minimum of 200mgs of Testosterone Cypionate per week. When I am on Cycle, that Testosterone level could reach as high as 750mgs per week (depending on the goal of the cycle)

HERE'S WHERE I NEED THE HELP -- Well first off, Am I on the right path so far as I have outlined above?? I hope so...

Ok, let's start with Thyroid.. I heard it was a good thing to run either T3 at 12.5mcgs to 25mcgs per day or 100mcgs per day of T4. ACCURATE INFO?? If it is... Is it a necessity?

Next... Insulin .. Right NOW, I am not too keen on using it for my first run with HGH and do not want to run it just yet so a Buddy of mine told me taking 1700mgs daily of Glucophage IS A GREAT IDEA if the Insulin is just not a feasible scenario for me right now... Good Idea, Bad Idea??

Prostate.. Not that I have any issues with this right now, but was thinking of just adding Saw Palmetto.. I read that Proscar would be a great thing to use, but I don't wanna get to in depth here... that's why the MILD approach seemed sufficient enough. My PSA checked out PERFECT in last Blood Test and so didn't the INTERNAL TEST (Uncomfortable, but hey, my Nurse is ridiculously smoking hott.. so i didn't mind.. lol)
    Which Option should I opt for if any??

Now, Back to the T3, When I run Tren in my Cycles, and am on HGH.. I always take 25mcgs of T3 .. so since I already discussed running the T3 with the HGH, When on the TREN should I keep the T3 dosage the SAME? Or bump it to say 50mcgs per day??

In the 36 weeks I will be on my RUN of HGH I will run 2 cycles.. 1 lengthwise Bulker (Off-Season) and One Short Run (Competition-Prep).. My HGH dose shouldn't matter if I am cutting or not right??

Thanks to ANYONE and EVERYONE who takes the time out of your day to read this and answer my questions, It is really GREATLY beyond words can say Appreciated !!

-The Deuce

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    you can hold off on the T3 until you start dragging azz. GH affects people different. some dont have any thyroid issues and some do and it hits people at different doses. there are a lot of variables. after you reach 5iu's you can get blood work again or go on how you feel. anyways, hope thats helps a little.
    and no it doesnt matter if you are bulking or cutting with your GH dose.

Thread Information