bradhore is offline Member

Considering ********** HGH

Don't know much about it, but what can i expect to see with gains and fat loss with taking about 15iu a day? how long do you cycle it for, and do you cycle it alone? what side effects and gains can i expect? Only thing putting me off is the price right now..

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    15ius is a bit much to start out with.

I suggest reading the HGH stickies first.

johnmacdan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bradhore View Post
    Don't know much about it, but what can i expect to see with gains and fat loss with taking about 15iu a day? how long do you cycle it for, and do you cycle it alone? what side effects and gains can i expect? Only thing putting me off is the price right now..
    I've never actually done 15ius at one time before and if you try it your hands will hate you. Start with a 2 or 4 ius and see how your body reacts. You can move up quickly, but I can see a reason to go over 8 or 10 ius a day unless you are a monster bb in competition.

You can take it as long as you can afford it, but early on you will see some swelling and maybe some tingling or at least I did. Read up on it some more. Depending on what you are looking for ie. fat loss then you can find many cheaper alternatives.

If you do take it then I suggest you take a couple of multi vitamins every day. I don't know why it helps, but I got that advice and it seems to alleviate some of the sides.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    When I started I did a lot of reading before I got my first batch of HGH. I started at 2i/ed and moved up 1iu/ed every 10 days. It's a little slow but you're gonna be doing HGH for at LEAST 6 months so what's the rush? I have great results with fat loss at 5iu/ed. I did 10iu/ed for a month and my fingers were like sausages and I couldn't bend my fingers. But when I went to the gym I could lift forever. No need to take that much, for me, I get great results at just 5iu/ed.

bigwelsh is offline New Member
    How does growth work differently? How much should you take? how much would you expect to pay for 100iu?

Thanks

D7M
    Blog Entries
    ^how does HGH work differently than what?

Read the stickies. 2iu's is a good starting point.

No price discussion here.

How dangerous really is it though? ive heard it can make your forehead grow out of poorportion and grow extra fingers :s

also, does it give you good mass and muscle size compared to what an average cycle of test and deca would?

D7M
    Blog Entries
    lol....GH won't cause you to grow extra fingers, bro.

complete bullshit then?

so what are the differences to doing hgh, to a normal average test and deca cycle?

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    complete bullshit then?

so what are the differences to doing hgh, to a normal average test and deca cycle?

GH will not yield too much strength results. It's growth hormone . It's the hormone which enables cells to multiply/multiply quicker. It has an effect on most cells in your body.

Read up on it.

Dont fancy getting a destended stomach tbh..

marc goodger is offline New Member
    I have been on hgh for 10 months since i started cycling i have made very good gain i think in that time and have been told it is down to including hgh in my stacks and also while im off, the worst and only side i get is i wake nearly every night with my wrist and my little finger and ring finger totally numb and buzzing like mother fu....kers, but did alot of reserch before so knew what to expect. Read up i think it has made me feel genuinly better in general in terms of waking up in the morning ready to go feeling very fresh and also my general mood in much better hth

what about getting a huge stomach from being on hgh??

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

If your HGH is real and you use HGH at 15 iu per day your going to have some side effects. Are you training at the pro levels?

No im not training at pro levels which is why i wouldn't consider it unless i was going to train at pro levels tbh

Andro9 is offline Member
    congrats on being able to afford 15iu of GH/day..lol

D7M
    Blog Entries
    ^hahahah

who said anything about using 15iu a day :-s

considering 3 to 5 iu a day for fat loss. would this be ok to run for 3 or 4 months and not the usual 6 months or longer?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    gh is a marathon it need to be used for 6 months.
    and i would not use anything but gh from a real pharmaceutical company
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    gh is a marathon it need to be used for 6 months.
    and i would not use anything but gh from a real pharmaceutical company
    Only problem with that is true pharmaceutical grade HGH at the dose levels he is talking about would cost you more then most people pay for their home and car loans combined. Even at 8ius a day you are still talking about a huge financial investment. I've never gone beyond 5ius a day and always ran a specific Chinese generic that had a good reputation. I've always been satisfied with the results I saw but didn't much care for the finger joint pain or general hand numbness I sometimes experienced.

If I had unlimited cash I doubt I'd run it beyond 2-3 ius again. You get nice benefits (at my age) without the sides if you keep the dose to somewhere between a peak repla***ent level and 2-3 times that amount. Ramping up helps some people with sides, but I still experienced occasional finger joint pain even after running it for months at a steady dose with the exact same kits, from the same supplier, purchased at the same time.

Good luck OP. and gixx is right. This is a marathon not a sprint. If you can't commit to buying a 6 month supply don't even bother with it.

Thread Information