icepick27 is offline Member

HgH Should i bump it up

Iam finally off of AAS i was on a long cycle ,worked out great ,now iam just on Growth ,and i have been doing 5 ius forever, its ben about 6 months maybe 5 should i bump it up to 6 ,7 or 8 ius a day, iam still seeing alot of fat loss but i want to see more size gains any advice??? my stats are 215lb around 9 or 10 % bodayfat

yea i would go to 7 if i were you.. i've been on 3iu for 2months now and i guess the gains should start showing soon...

starkiller is offline Associate Member
    intensityfreak at 2iu it will be a long run to any muscle gain if that is what your lookin for. From everything I have read on this forum up till now says at 2ius of gh will be a great fat burner and long term (6 plus month) may be some muscle building oportunities. How do you feel with your current status.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I would stay at 5 as maintance until you add gear again.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

petethemanc is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I would stay at 5 as maintance until you add gear again.
    I would agree with BG, i see no reason to ramp up any more. 5iu should be sufficient until you start your next cycle.

icepick27 is offline Member
    yea you guys are right i guess iam trying to fill the void of no AAS , iam going to stay with 5 or maybe 6 ,and its a pain in the ass cause right now i have 8iu bottles ,and its still working pretty good at 5ius

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    i personally raise my GH dosage b4 i hit PCT and everything seems to be smoother this way. hold onto gains and bigger nutz. has all those PCT benefits.

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    im at 4ius first thing in the morning....love it

Karo is offline Associate Member
    I'm about to embark on a similar journey and had a couple questions:
    Did you feel that the hgh helped you keep the gains that you made on cycle?
    Did you feel that you made more gains on cycle because you ran hgh throughout the cycle?
    How was your bodyfat during the cycle vs now? Did you find it easy to take in a lot of good calories each day but stay lean? (due to the hgh)

Thanks Bro

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think dosage also depends on what kind of HGH you are using. I used yellow tops from china and ran it at 4 IUs a day, and barely felt anything, except maybe a slight pump throughout the day, and some extra energy, but nothing special. When I got on Genotropin by Pfizer, at 4 IUs a day, the results were just beyond anything I expected. Muscles were hard all day long, could easily cut my resting period between sets by 25%-50%, noticed fat loss quickly, and my energy was through the rough. My Dad accidentally injected 10 IUs one time, and said he felt like he could jump over buildings lol. What kind of HGH are you using?
    Last edited by kaptainkeezy04; 09-16-2009 at 05:09 PM.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I agree with BG. Depending on HGH for growth seems like an extremely expensive way to go. I did a month of 10iu/ed up from 5iu/ed. I spent $1,200 that month on HGH and my overall gain was much better with 5iu/ed HGH+500mg/ew sustanon 250+dbod/ed for 4 weeks. It was an expensive lesson.

Thread Information