farsaperla is offline Junior Member

igf1 lr3 information

hi guys,
    sorry i don't write always in this section but i 'd like to ask you some questions about the igf1 lr3!!!
    *if i take a bottle with 100mcg of igf1 how many water i must put inside the bottle to recostitution?
    for example:if i put 2 ml into the vial,is it corect that i have 100mcg per 2ml???
    ..so if i want to shot 50mcg i must inject only 1 ml???is it correct?

*if i use slin sirynges how may water batteristatics i can use to recostitution and how i can understand the UI with mcgs????how i convert from mcgs to UI and viceversa?

*is it ok if i shot IM ?after or before workout?
    *th most important question is this:if i use igf 1 i must use carbs like slin?
    for example:after slin shot athletes eat carbs for other 6/8 hours after the incjection to not risk the hypoclycemic coma...........IF I USE IGF I MUST USE THE SAME PROTOCOL OF SLIN ABOUT CARBS OR NOT?
    FOR EXAMPLE:WHEN INJECT TESTO OR DECA OR WIN IM WE DON'T HAVE PROBLEMS ABOUT EAT CARBS AFTER THE INJECTION,BUT FOR THE SLIN YES;NOW I 'D LIKE TELL YOU IF WITH IGF1 I CAN STAY NORMAL WITH MY DIET FOR MASS OR AFTER THE INJECTION I RISK HYPO AND I MUST EAT CONTINUOS CARBS???

THANX FOR YOUR POSSIBLE ANSWERS AND SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH BUT I DON'T SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH SO I HOPE YOU'VE UNDERSTAND ME ABOUT MY EXAMPLES!!!!!!
    THANX A LOT

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    If you are on a mass diet then u shouldn't have a problem going hypo. Ive never gone hypo on igf-lr3 if that matters and sometimes didn't eat anything besides a protein shake afterwards. I use pwo. Your slin pin should say units on the side and have 10-100. These are iu's. It's just 1/100th ml incriments. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by peteroy01; 09-10-2009 at 09:49 AM.

ryankely is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by farsaperla View Post
    hi guys,
    sorry i don't write always in this section but i 'd like to ask you some questions about the igf1 lr3!!!
    *if i take a bottle with 100mcg of igf1 how many water i must put inside the bottle to recostitution?
    for example:if i put 2 ml into the vial,is it corect that i have 100mcg per 2ml???
    ..so if i want to shot 50mcg i must inject only 1 ml???is it correct?

*if i use slin sirynges how may water batteristatics i can use to recostitution and how i can understand the UI with mcgs????how i convert from mcgs to UI and viceversa?

*is it ok if i shot IM ?after or before workout?
    *th most important question is this:if i use igf 1 i must use carbs like slin?
    for example:after slin shot athletes eat carbs for other 6/8 hours after the incjection to not risk the hypoclycemic coma...........IF I USE IGF I MUST USE THE SAME PROTOCOL OF SLIN ABOUT CARBS OR NOT?
    FOR EXAMPLE:WHEN INJECT TESTO OR DECA OR WIN IM WE DON'T HAVE PROBLEMS ABOUT EAT CARBS AFTER THE INJECTION,BUT FOR THE SLIN YES;NOW I 'D LIKE TELL YOU IF WITH IGF1 I CAN STAY NORMAL WITH MY DIET FOR MASS OR AFTER THE INJECTION I RISK HYPO AND I MUST EAT CONTINUOS CARBS???

THANX FOR YOUR POSSIBLE ANSWERS AND SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH BUT I DON'T SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH SO I HOPE YOU'VE UNDERSTAND ME ABOUT MY EXAMPLES!!!!!!
    THANX A LOT
    Your bottle is most likely at least 1mg=1000mcg(it is also possible that your bottle is 100mg so be careful) If you add 1ml of solution(assumming you have 1mg) that would be 20 shots at 50mcg for a slin pin if you go to the 5 mark on the pin. You have to use a aceitic solution to reconstitute.(look this up if you don't know what it is,you likely will have to make some)shoot IM right after your workout. Eat protein within 1/2hour than whatever else later. Just go by how you feel. If your a little light headed have some apple juice or something.

Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01 View Post
    If you are on a mass diet then u shouldn't have a problem going hypo. Ive never gone hypo on igf-lr3 if that matters and sometimes didn't eat anything besides a protein shake afterwards. I use pwo. Your slin pin should say units on the side and have 10-100. These are iu's. It's just 1/100th ml incriments. Hope that helps.
    thanx for your answers!!!
    so,you told me i shouldn't have problem for hypo....
    *you told me is good take a shake of protein,1 or 2 hours after the shot?
    *pwo=post workout or preworkout?
    *is it better im or subc???
    *do you believe to the problems for cancer or other about igf1?
    *can i take it with testo and deca (in the same cycle)?

Quote Originally Posted by ryankely View Post
    Your bottle is most likely at least 1mg=1000mcg(it is also possible that your bottle is 100mg so be careful) If you add 1ml of solution(assumming you have 1mg) that would be 20 shots at 50mcg for a slin pin if you go to the 5 mark on the pin. You have to use a aceitic solution to reconstitute.(look this up if you don't know what it is,you likely will have to make some)shoot IM right after your workout. Eat protein within 1/2hour than whatever else later. Just go by how you feel. If your a little light headed have some apple juice or something.
    hi guy,thanx for your answers....
    i want to tell that i see a kit of 1000mcg with 10 bottles of 100mcg!!!
    so in one bottle i have 100mcg!!
    *if i add 1 ml in one bottle i have 100mcg/1ml???i think it is correct!!!!
    *wht do you want to tell with aceitic solution?.....i know that is ok add batteriostatic water for recostitution!!!!is it correct?
    *i must protein shake after 1 or 2 hours?
    for you is it better im or subc...?

hi bros....
    thanx a lot for your answers but for recovery after a igf1 lr3 cycle wht the people to do???
    for testo and other is good proviron clomid ect....but for recovery after igf1???
    some experience????
    thanx to everybody

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    thanx for your answers!!!
    so,you told me i shouldn't have problem for hypo....
    *you told me is good take a shake of protein,1 or 2 hours after the shot?
    *pwo=post workout or preworkout?
    *is it better im or subc???
    *do you believe to the problems for cancer or other about igf1?
    *can i take it with testo and deca(in the same cycle)?
    i pin as soon as i get back from the gym and have a protein shake immediately afterward. so i dont know about waiting 1-2hrs before having a shake(seems you would miss that muscle hungry window). Post Work Out. IM. i believe if you already have cancer then it will accelerate it growth. and you can use LR3 with whatever AAS cycle you want

ryankely is offline New Member
    hi guy,thanx for your answers....
    i want to tell that i see a kit of 1000mcg with 10 bottles of 100mcg!!!
    so in one bottle i have 100mcg!!
    *if i add 1 ml in one bottle i have 100mcg/1ml???i think it is correct!!!!
    *wht do you want to tell with aceitic solution?.....i know that is ok add batteriostatic water for recostitution!!!!is it correct?
    *i must protein shake after 1 or 2 hours?
    for you is it better im or subc...?
    If that's what you have,yes 100mccg/ml.If you use it right away BW is fine. Don't let it sit around for any period of time after you add the BW.Eat right after your shot. Does NOT matter im or sub-q, same thing, Lr3 is a long chain ester of IGF-1. No pct.

Thread Information