kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

Do side effects mean u are taking too much?

I am getting a lot of water retention on HGH (Genotropin) at only 3 IU's a day, and I'm 23 years old. Does this mean I am taking too much, or would I be getting this side effect at any dosage?

Klimax is offline Member
    How long is lasting your cycle? Since gh's effects are cumulative, though the dosage is right for you, you may have a break from the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Klimax View Post
    How long is lasting your cycle? Since gh's effects are cumulative, though the dosage is right for you, you may have a break from the cycle.
    lol I just started back on it 6 days ago. A lot of my veins which i worked so hard to bring out are disappearing and I miss my veiny look lol. I am doing 5 days on 2 days off, so maybe some of it will wear off during this 2 day break.

starkiller is offline Associate Member
    Isnt 3iu low if your feeling sides your supposed to cut back a bit correct?

Quote Originally Posted by starkiller View Post
    Isnt 3iu low if your feeling sides your supposed to cut back a bit correct?
    I was told that 3 IU's was the bare minimum, but I'm starting to disagree lol. When I was on 5 IU's, my muscles were seriously hard alllllll day long, but that dosage was too expensive, so i decided to cut back for my next cycle which i just started 6 days ago. I did notice that the longer I was off hgh, the more I could see the results. Even after a month off, and no change in diet, my veins were coming through more and more every day.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    i believe if the sides are unbearable or interrupt your daily life then yes you are taking too much.

starkiller is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    I was told that 3 IU's was the bare minimum, but I'm starting to disagree lol. When I was on 5 IU's, my muscles were seriously hard alllllll day long, but that dosage was too expensive, so i decided to cut back for my next cycle which i just started 6 days ago. I did notice that the longer I was off hgh, the more I could see the results. Even after a month off, and no change in diet, my veins were coming through more and more every day.
    Hard all day and when you were off for a month you say there were no change in your body? Nice, yeah just go with 2iu save some money and work up, you no the routine.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    Did you change HGH brands between your 5iu/ed and 3iu/ed? I'm wondering if the concentration of HGH is higher in your 3iu/ed brand.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard View Post
    Did you change HGH brands between your 5iu/ed and 3iu/ed? I'm wondering if the concentration of HGH is higher in your 3iu/ed brand.
    nope. same genotropin straight outta the pharmacy, and always taken care of properly.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    If it's the same stuff and you can get sides with 3iu/ed, you're in business. Just lower your dosage to 2iu/ed and wait for the sides to go away. Then slowly build back up to 3iu/ed. Good luck

Thread Information