sabeel_21 is offline New Member

comming off growthhormone

i have been using hygetrophin at 8ius a day with boldenone at 400mg and sustanon750mg. started this 3months ago, also been taking tamoxifen and proviron as i had a lilttle gyno problem, i'v had ma last 8ius shot 6days ago and have noticed the swellingness in my hands has disapeared. i am wondering if i should use hcg to keep the gains or would the growth itself keep the gains for the sus nd bold??

sonic6100 is offline New Member
    no man can keep the gains after he comes of the juice.

yes true but am jus curious wots the best was to keep the gains could i use hcg or will the growth help keep gains ?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Only 3 months of HGH? it really needs to be ran longer to get the full effects.

3months of the stuff was wot i could only afford at the time. says on sites that you need to be on it atleast 2n half months. i have burned a lot of bodyfat especially around my waist used to wake up with swellingness and numbness in my hands loved the stuff but its all gone now i just need to keep my gains wich is a head fuk.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Only 3 months of HGH? it really needs to be ran longer to get the full effects.
    I am really unconvinced about this. I think you need to be on it for a long time to notice significant muscle gains, but I notice fat loss after just 2 weeks on the stuff. I know there are people that just get really quick results off the stuff, and maybe I am one of them.

To the original author, HGH, especially at the dose you are using causes swelling and water retention, so now that you are coming off of it, you will truly see the gains of your HGH cycle. I went off for a month, and every day the veins just started coming through more and more. It was like the HGH was still working, but without the water retention.
    Last edited by kaptainkeezy04; 09-16-2009 at 05:18 PM.

Someguy123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    I am really unconvinced about this. I think you need to be on it for a long time to notice significant muscle gains, but I notice fat loss after just 2 weeks on the stuff. I know there are people that just get really quick results off the stuff, and maybe I am one of them.

agree 100%

OP, comming off the GH isnt what you should be most concerned about. its coming off the gear. you need to go read some PCT threads ASAP.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    It took me about 7 weeks to notice the fat loss around my waist. At 7 weeks (I was also eating clean) my abs were very well defined. I'm 50 so I'm guessing it's going to take me longer. My body metabolism just isn't what it used to be. Also at about that time my strength started to come in. My bench went from 225lbs to 255lbs. I took me a long time to get to 225lbs. Then only 7 or 8 weeks to jump 30lbs. I was also on IGF-lr3 for about four weeks by that time. As for coming off of HGH? I didn't feel anything different in my body. For me, it was psychological. I'd go in the gym and wonder how my workout would be or if I could handle the heavy weight on the bench. The IGF gave me a constant pump in and out of the gym. When i came off of it I just missed the pumped feeling. I gained about 5lbs of lean body weight but my body fat went from 18% to 15% that's a little deceptive because I have lot of fat in my blood (hereditary). I have blood of a 70yo but I have a body of a 30yo. LOL

Thread Information