alwaysgrowing is offline New Member

Traveling with HGH

Hey.. So i am going to be using HGH between cycles as a bridge and I just found out that I am going to have to travel a bit for work during this time. I live in Europe, so taking it to different European counties by car does not really worry me, but traveling to the U.S. worries me. Does anyone have any advice? Should I just leave it and stop use for a week or try to get a doctors note. I have no idea. Thanks!

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    if its only for a wk then i wouldnt worry about it. im going to Germany for 8days in a few wks and dont plan on taking it. hell, it could be good to take a break and get back my natural pulses since i take 8iu ed.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I travel internationally between US and Asia about 5 to 6 times a year. I've never been stopped at either in L.A. or San Francisco. However, the US customs agents have NO sense of humor. If they catch you with controlled substance you will be punished. At the very least they will make it VERY inconvenient for you. I would never take a chance with something like this. It just isn't worth the risk.

thanks for the replys..

Scotchguard: do you take it with you in your carry on or pack it, being that it has to stay cool the entire time..? I'm not sure though if I could gather the courage to take it with me over seas...

I never take gear with me overseas. I always order more and have it delivered to the hotel that I stay at. Then I alert the hotel that I'll pick up the package when I get it. There's never been a problem with that.

thats a good idea... have you done the same with hgh? I would rather not take it with me. What would happen if I took like a week or 2 off?

Thanks

Money is offline Associate Member
    Just for your info.
    I am an American who has been living here in Japan now for 23 years. I am going to the states next week for 10 days. I wanted to know if I could bring a 10 day supply of HGH to the states with me for my own personal use. So, I called US Customs in Los Angelas. They told me that I can not bring even just a 10 day supply for personal use.

If you're only going to be gone for a week or so, I wouldn't worry about it. Just start back up when you're back. You won't lose much gains from the HGH. HGH isn't a "cycle" like AAS. It's a lifestyle, IMHO. If you're off of it for a while just get back on when you get back. I wouldn't stress about it.

Thread Information