bigsx is offline Junior Member

Is my Hypertropin Real?

Hi people, I was using 4iu of Kigtropin ED (mon-fri) for 2 months and very pleased. Supplier ran out and had 2 week break and finally got me these "Hypertropin". I've been using it for 3 weeks now and initially felt some joint pain and that was it, I believe my sleep has improved like when I was using the Kigtropin but I'm not 100% it's not all in my head. Has anyone used or seen this "Hypertropin" before and what were your experiences, thanx.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is my Hypertropin Real?-image-1486846002.jpg   Is my Hypertropin Real?-image-1504818370.jpg  

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I know nothing about HGH but I have peptide vials that look better than that crap.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    I know nothing about HGH but I have peptide vials that look better than that crap.
    you mean the label? who gives a fart about the label? the powder is what matters! TBH, none of us can tell you if your hypertropin is legit. Even if someone took it before, and was certain it was real, whoever is making it might have turned scammer by now. The only person who knows if it is legit is the person who made it.

lol that's not what I was hoping to hear

anyone heard of it or had any experience with it?

I wouldn't use it.
    -XL

jing jai

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    use it for draino

Who's a HGH Vet around here so I can ask?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsx View Post
    I would trash it too
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Only a newbie or someone who is connected with the sales team will give you the answer you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post

Only a newbie or someone who is connected with the sales team will give you the answer you want to hear.
    Gixxertropin is far superior

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Gixxertropin is far superior

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, almost spit my coffee out

You have answers from vets who know about hgh, sorry if you're not getting the answers you want to hear.
    -XL

jing jai

No problem, thanks guys. I think it's real because I'm definitely getting good 8-10 hour sleeps which for an insomniac of 10 years that's never been possible for me without medication. I'm just concerned of its dosing and quality, I've just started to get red welts appear from every sub-q I do

No problem, thanks guys. I think it's real because I'm definitely getting good 8-10 hour sleeps which for an insomniac of 10 years that's never been possible for me without medication. I'm just concerned of its dosing and quality, I've just started to get red welts appear from every sub-q I do
    And you still think its good gh???
    -XL

jing jai

If you think its real, why did you waste the time of the board members in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    If you think its real, why did you waste the time of the board members in the first place?
    because he wanted the opinion of other people. he wanted to know if anyone else has used it. he wasn't saying we were wrong, he just said he THINKS it's real.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Sorry for stupid question but is that considered pharma grade ?

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    double post

NO Sir, its considered shlt

NO Sir, its considered shlt
    Then he def shouldn't use it
    Get some Humatropin cartridges (pens)
    I hear they are the best and almost impossible to fake

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What do you consider a vet? I used REAL hgh I got from a pharmacy for 1+ year. Typically I only used 1iu a day 5x a week and saw great results with zero sides. Didnt make me sleep better/worse, no sore joints or swollen wrist etc. The only sides I count if it's real or not is the body change. Problem is most people who use HGH are also running higher doses of test, deca , tren or some other AAS at the same time. I used HGH only on a TRT dose of test.

I have also used/wasted thousands on generics, even "pharmacy grade" and hgh from a pharmacy but through UGL and it was still bumk. Ive used HGH that you had to verify via a website to check the numbers and made sure it was not the fake site and all that. Didnt see/feel anything from it.

The biggest problem is the fake hgh use to be just IGF so there was no harm being done but people started getting smart and testing it via the pregnancy test. After that they started to add different peptides and products that would pass the pee test (no igf) and mimic what people thought were HGH side effects. Only problem is some of the stuff they are using now can and will be very harmful to your body in the long run such as cortisone.

As much as I would like to run HGH again I would not waste my money on it unless I got it myself directly from the pharmacy no matter how much I trusted someone else because do they really know where it came from?

That's just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    What do you consider a vet? I used REAL hgh I got from a pharmacy for 1+ year. Typically I only used 1iu a day 5x a week and saw great results with zero sides. Didnt make me sleep better/worse, no sore joints or swollen wrist etc. The only sides I count if it's real or not is the body change. Problem is most people who use HGH are also running higher doses of test, deca , tren or some other AAS at the same time. I used HGH only on a TRT dose of test.

I have also used/wasted thousands on generics, even "pharmacy grade" and hgh from a pharmacy but through UGL and it was still bumk. Ive used HGH that you had to verify via a website to check the numbers and made sure it was not the fake site and all that. Didnt see/feel anything from it.

The biggest problem is the fake hgh use to be just IGF so there was no harm being done but people started getting smart and testing it via the pregnancy test. After that they started to add different peptides and products that would pass the pee test (no igf) and mimic what people thought were HGH side effects. Only problem is some of the stuff they are using now can and will be very harmful to your body in the long run such as cortisone.

As much as I would like to run HGH again I would not waste my money on it unless I got it myself directly from the pharmacy no matter how much I trusted someone else because do they really know where it came from?

That's just my .02
    thats scary
    so you think even trusted websites with AAS who sell expensive Pharma grade pens might be fake ?

thats scary
    so you think even trusted websites with AAS who sell expensive Pharma grade pens might be fake ?
    I personally believe so, but not all of them. I would say those trusted AAS sources who sell Chinese GH are selling Fake GH to those who dont know better

even the highly reliable sources that sell pharm grade AAS and pharm grade hgh will sell chinese fake hgh, because if they didn't they would be losing a big chunk of profit to another source. I can't blame them. It's not like they made it. They are just selling it to people asking to be ripped off. I know a source who sells the fvck out of chinese hgh, can't keep it in stock, and customers post bloodwork after bloodwork of positive test results, and he still goes out of his way to buy genotropin and not use the chinese stuff.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    FYI, most peptides will give you great sleep and mimic identical the side effects of synthetic GH and costs pennies to make, also they can alter your blood work to look identical as well as if you were on GH..

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    FYI, most peptides will give you great sleep and mimic identical the side effects of synthetic GH and costs pennies to make, also they can alter your blood work to look identical as well as if you were on GH..
    prove it.

prove it.

I personally believe so, but not all of them. I would say those trusted AAS sources who sell Chinese GH are selling Fake GH to those who dont know better
    But then How do you know if its Chinese or not Chinese. It will have the same name " for example Humatrope cartridges " which should be among the Top. Can that be faked too ?
    or are Chinese HGH have different names and different looks ?

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    prove it.
    Im on them right now bro, lol i dont need to proove anything its a known fact.

If i needed to proove it i could easy, ive seen tons of peoples blood work on here that look identical as to if they were on GH. serum levels and igf both will look near identical.

Im on them right now bro, lol i dont need to proove anything its a known fact.

If i needed to proove it i could easy, ive seen tons of peoples blood work on here that look identical as to if they were on GH. serum levels and igf both will look near identical.
    you are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    you are correct.
    thanks gix,

i dont see how people cant understand GHRP causes stimulation of the anterior pituitary gland which ultimately causes an increase in GH release. why wouldnt it show up the same? of course dosage is taken in to consideration.

a peptide thats worth a few pennies........

thanks gix,

i dont see how people cant understand GHRP causes stimulation of the anterior pituitary gland which ultimately causes an increase in GH release. why wouldnt it show up the same? of course dosage is taken in to consideration.

I know thats tbe whole point of taking it and the reason alot of places use it to fake gh

thanks gix,

It's not a matter of understanding. 90% of them would understand or agree with you if they had not already spent $$$ and now have to admit they were wrong. You know how people are. They will go to any length to prove they are right even if the KNOW they are wrong due to pride....

It's not much different than when you catch a kid with his hand in the cookie jar. He will deny,. deny,. deny... No one wants to admit they were duped or a fool.

Been there done that. I have spent more than I want to admit on fake HGH. There is no comparison when you have used real RX.

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    whats RX ?

Quote Originally Posted by swithuk View Post
    whats RX ?
    "Rx". This symbol originated in medieval manuscripts as an abbreviation of the Late Latin verb recipe, the imperative form of recipere, "to take" or "take thus". Literally, the Latin word recipe means simply "Take.

In short it stands for Prescription.

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    "Rx". This symbol originated in medieval manuscripts as an abbreviation of the Late Latin verb recipe, the imperative form of recipere, "to take" or "take thus". Literally, the Latin word recipe means simply "Take.

In short it stands for Prescription.

ok many thanks

Thread Information