Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    eckstg is offline Associate Member

Understanding and how to use slin?

Would someone explain to me how slin should be cycled and at what times it should be taken?Also how is it beneficial and what kinda results to expect from it?Is it ever cycled with aas alone and without hgh or even by itself completely?

Is this suggestion accurate about raising your levels by eating high carb foods quickly and would work on raising your slin levels as well as injecting?
    i think insulin is a very important hormone for building muscle. This is not just my opinion but a fact. I also think that most healthy bodybuilders should be able to use insulin to its maximum ability without injecting themselves with it. Instead they could eat the majority of their carbs (all high glycemic) in 1 or 2 meals meals a day taken in as fast as they possibly can and supplemented soon afterwards with about 100 g of pure protein or breast meat. They could also drink a couple glasses of water after their meal. The reasons I think this is a much better method are countless, but the most important reason is that your body will become insulin resistant way too quickly if you keep poking yourself with it. If you eat your carbs all in one meal eaten as quick as possible you not only produce the most insulin possible rhythmically (as the body would naturally instead of all at once) But you also allow for an entire day to gain back your sensitivity to the slin. If you are on a bulking cycle with AAS which allows you to work out wayyy more and still build muscle, you might want to have at least 3 carb/protein meals a day. I still think it would be beneficial to eat those meals in the style I stated above to maximize insulin production.

Does the speed you eat the meal really matter? ABSOLUTELY. Try eating the meal half as fast as you can and noting the mental effects of the insulin. Then try eating it as fast as possible and note the incredible difference. I have nearly passed out from eating a box and a half of oreos and 75 - 100grams whey isolate in 10 minutes with a glass or 2 of water.

Applying this method of eating, I have been able to take in the same amount of calories as usual and gain weight AT LEAST 5 - 10 times faster than normal. I cannot believe my eyes when I look at the scale. So do not try to tell me that you cannot get your body to naturally produce enough insulin to gain the maximum amount of weight for optimal results.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    unless your pro dude i wud totally stay away from it. not worth it. your flying without a net

eckstg is offline Associate Member
    Ok i understand i need to research alot about slin before using and i plan to do this a few weeks from now during the holiday period.I made this thread to get an idea of how to start an effective and safe dose,its main purpose of use and basic info on how it works to accomplish its effects,what the symptoms and signs would be to know its having an negative effect on me and what precations & plans to have in mind in case this happens.

From what i have gathered up to this point is maybe i could start at 5iu 3 times a week post workout for 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off.To consume 10grams or more of carbs per iu along with the insulin shot.Would getting these carbs from a post workout shake made from weight gainer be ok?If so should i drink this shake quickly right before injection or right after?

Is its effects beneficial if run at same time as gear?What are the red flags/signs/symptoms that it is negatively affecting me?And what i should do as soon as i notice these symptoms?

Which simple carb items are best and how much of them should i keep with me?Any links anyone could share that would explain slin in a easy to understand article about slin ?

Klimax is offline Member

Thread Information