I ran across this while reading up on slin :
Insulin for Dieting:
Insulin can be used to get you into ketosis in 1 day. This really helps when doing any low carb diet. You will probably have to play around with the dosage to see what you need to get into ketosis.
This is what I do:
Eliminate carbs from your diet
Day 1 of the diet take 4 shots of insulin spaced 3 hours apart.
8am 2units of Humulin R
11am 2units of Humulin R
1pm 2units of Humulin R
3pm 2units of Humulin R
By the next morning I am deep into ketosis.
This reminded me of that atkins diet where it takes a week to go into ketosis and after into ketosis you could lose fat around 1lb day while sticking to proteins and no carbs.If this isnt too difficult and dangerous i would like to try a 2 week run into ketosis and maybe lose 10-15lbs while holding to as much muscle as possible.Figured since its a protein/fat diet maybe this would work very well.

I would be on aas while doing this at about 1gram test a week.I know slin used for mass gain is 10g carb per iu but what would it be if used to go into ketosis?The poster didnt mention his carb intake each inject of 2ius while the slin is active.I will have glucose tablets,glucolmeter,and stop watch available while trying this if i do.I read safe BG levels are between 70-90 and plan to use meter every 15 minutes.

What range should i start popping the tablets if needed?What kinda shake should i drink immediately with each 2iu injection?Plan to maybe take in another drink mix 1 hour after injection and again 1 to 1.5 hours after that.What should these 2 shakes consist of in carb/pro?Also after first day of slin use to get into ketosis i guess the rest of the 13 days are absolutly slin free and just carb/fat meals there on out?

Anyone with any experience/advice with this?