Mr Tick is offline Associate Member

HGH/Test questions

Ok fellas heres the deal. Im looking to start a HGH endeavor and I have a few questions. From what i have read it is best to to take it 7 days a week,the 6/1 is the next best way but is only really used to save money. I want to know if this will show muscle gains. I am lean and am not looking to this for it for its fat loss. I like the idea of creating new muscle cells.This is to be my first cycle. No aas cycles as of yet. Im 26 and have been reading on aas for a while, im kinda new to the idea of HGH. I think my ideas are correct but i am looking for some input.

W1-3 ~1iu/day 1 AM injection
    W3-6 ~2iu/day 1 AM injection
    w6-24 ~3iu/day 1 AM injection

Really hard to get a 2nd injection due to work. Thats why im not going over 3iu

I was also entertaining the idea of taking 200mg of test cyp a week for a 12 week cycle starting on week 5 of my hgh. I know that the Test cyp will show large gains but i have a job that does a test for juice every 3 months. Its kinda random who they test but if i can start right before they test then i should be coming off my cycle of test cyp right before they test again. I know it will still be in my system for several weeks but anything i can do to help lessen the odds. Or should i just get something like a fake urine thing to use on the test.

So it would be something like this.

HGH
    W1-3 ~1iu/day 1 AM injection
    W3-6 ~2iu/day 1 AM injection
    w6-24 ~3iu/day 1 AM injection

W 5a-16 ~200mg test cyp (100mg 2X a week)
    W 7-16 ~400ius hcg (200iu 2X a week)

W17 ~nolva 30mg ED
    W18-20 ~nolva 20mg ED

Can i just take the HGH and leave out the Test due to the drug tests at my work?
    If i take the test should I be taking clomid as well during my pct or is the nolva enough?

Please give me some info in my ideas.

Thanks

Anyone??

sm15 is offline Associate Member
    hard as hell to get some help in this forum huh

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I read this the other day, too.

It's not a terribly laid out plan, and I've seen alot worse,

but two things that pop out to me:

--it might be better to start walking before you try running. I mean you haven't even ran one AAS cycle yet, and you want start using HGH and test.

--If you know your employment randomly test for AAS, and you like your job, I wouldn't really risk it. I doubt they will check your IGF levels, but you won't see huge gains of HGH only anyway.

So, there's my .0

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    your job tests for AAS? you do realize how expense those particular tests are right?

Are you sure they don't just do a hormonal-panel (blood-work)?

Testing for GH is out of the question; they won't catch you, so don't worry about that.

Regarding the test... I would use a shorter ester that would clear your system quicker:

Test-Prop (weeks 1 - 10) @ 150mg EOD

Good luck.

They just do a urine test which would show elevated testosterone levels . I would know about the test about a hour or so before i had to to take one. They test about 10 - 12 people at a time and pick one or two for the 7 panel test the others are just a 5 panel test. I know that they cant test for GH thats why i considered doing it. Im a fireman just so you know.
    Last edited by Mr Tick; 03-30-2011 at 12:28 PM.

newcityboy32 is offline New Member
    I have several friends who have a simular problem - they went to their doctor shortly after taking 6 weeks of test via androgel and had blood work done 3-4 days after they stopped applying but before their own bodies started producing test again. There levels were 116 and the doctor immediately prescribed test for them. Now they have a script for when they get tested at work and they say they just applied it right before the test that is why the levels were high.

There are several clinical studies on the combination of hGH and Test together and they show the combination works much better than just using one alone.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I'm with Vitru, 150mg Test-prop eod. I don't see any stats. Normally, on a first cycle the most common would be test-enth 500mg/wk for 12 weeks, 3 weeks off, PCT Nolva & Clomid. No HGH, no Dbol , nothing else. Keep the cycle simple and you can see how the test affects you. If you're over 15% body fat your chances of gyno is higher. The higher level of body fat can complicate the cycle and the PCT. It's best to be below 15% body fat. Work on the diet. If you're fat before the cycle with poor diet. You'll be fat after the cycle with poor diet. Diet's really really important. If you don't have the habit of eating clean you might want to start on that for a few weeks before you cycle. Good luck.

Yeah i was thinking about taking something to lower my levels so i can just get a script for test. I know that the hgh by itself yields small results. I always planned my first cycle to be 500mg of test E for a 16 week cycle but when i found out that i could get hgh really easy and for a good price i started about putting it in my cycle. The fact that it is undetectable really peaked my interest. I have 9-10% body fat. I have always been lean so im not as worried about the gyno.

I have a physical coming up soon so i should be getting my levels soon. So if i decide to take something to lover my levels i will have to wait a little bit.

Thanks for you input

Thread Information