Doky is offline New Member

HGH help to Bulgaria

Hello guys.I`m from Bulgaria,21 years old,190/84kg.I am going to fitness 4 times weekly from 4-5 years.Have 4 steroid cycles,and from 1 year I`m clear,and wants to say that never again in my life will not use steroids .I made an abscess from one fake steroid and have many problems,now I`m fine at 100 percent.I want to make a cycle with HGH and IGF-1 LR3,but only with them,without any steroids .The only thing that I want is to gain mass.The prise is not a problem,so can take and 4 or 6u daily hgh.I`m writing here,cause need help.Can I gain serious mass with HGH and IGF in a good structured cycle with good dosage ? So it is possible and I`m not waisting my money,so lets make some cycle.Maybe 6 months HGH starts with 2u daily and when I reach 6u daily it will be the permanent dosage for the last months.IGF maybe 40 days on,pause for 30 days and 40 days on again and something like that.Here in Bulgaria we do not have much people who can help you exactly with HGH,so you are my last chance.

I really need help with your advices people...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I really don't think you'll get the results in muscle mass that you want with just HGH alone,

Though I'm sure you will see some fat loss and some muscle gain, provided your diet/training/rest is in order.

And for the record, I think IGF-1 LR3 is worthless.

Even if I take 6ui daily gh or 8 I don`t know ? So understand for IGF,but what can you advice me to combine hgh with ? It shouldn`t be steroids ,but what else can I take with gh to gain maibe 10kg for 6 months,do you have something in mind ? A have extreemly low fats,cause my level of tiroid hormons is very high and my metabolism is very fast,so the main thing what I want is mass gain.Thank you for helping me.

Sheven is offline Banned
    do not buy Pharma Chem Somatrope 16IU it was proved to be fake and highly dangerous!!!

Thank you man !!! I was thinking of buying genotropin of Pfizer,it is one of the best farmaceutical companies of the world and a think their hgh will be with top quality.
    So can somebody answer to my question please.What can i expect i mass gain with a 6 month cycle with HGH,IGF-1 LR3 and MGF all of them in a good structured schedule.Without any steroids ,only with these things,hard trainings,many supplements like protein,creatin matrix and many others.Here are many people who have much experience,just write down a couple of sentences.

Anybody...

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I've been on HGH for a year now at 5iu/ed. I train 5 times per week. I have a pretty good diet. I've done one cycle last year. I've gained 15lbs since I started HGH January of '09. My strength is good and my endurance has gotten better. If you're looking for phenomenal muscular development you won't get it with HGH. AAS is much better for muscular gain over a shorter period of time. If you had a bad experience with AAS make sure you get good clean gear. I think HGH is better if you're looking for a longer term gradual gain. It will help your quality of life outside of the gym.

It`s not so much 15lb with one year of HGH.But you were only on a gh,I want to mix it with IGF and MGF,so what do you think,it will help or will be useless ? I want maybe 20-22lb for 6-7 months,have the needed finances,but don`t want to use any steroids ,i can`t afford their side effects on my nervous system.
    Last edited by Doky; 01-11-2010 at 12:11 PM.

Diet + HGH + IGF/MGF for 6months? That sounds like a good program. I don't know how much weight you'll gain. It seems like the weight gain depends on the individual. I would think you should be able to gain 25lbs in 6 months.

Yes HGH + IGF and + MGF ,not IGF or MGF,both of them with HGH.The diet will be pretty good,may say professional.Yes,I know its individual,but I have very very low level of body fat,so I think the main effect will be gain mass.I want to gain at least 20lb in this 6 months.
    And now want to ask about the dossage of HGH.Shoud start with 2iu daily,next month 4 and from the third month to the 6th 6iu daily,is this good choice,what can you advice me ? Or may be for better results can start directly with 4iu daily and next month 6iu to the end,I don`t know how is the best.And must take HGH every day 7 days a week,or use the method 5 days ON 2 days OFF ?
    About the IGF I`ll make 40 days ON with 100mcg daily,then 30days OFF,and like this to the end.
    What do you think about the whole cycle ?
    Thank you in advance.

Start HGH with 3iu/ed for 10 days. Then increase to 4iu/ed for 10 days. Increase to 5iu/ed for 10 days, etc. until you reach your desired daily dosage. The only reason people do 5on/2off is the money. If you can afford it stay on HGH every day of the week.

For IGF & MGF I wouldn't do 40days on. Your IGF receptors will get saturated after 20 days to 30 days. It takes hard exercise to reset the IGF receptors and rest. You should think about 30days on and 30 days off. Make sure you inject the IGF/MGF directly into the muscles you exercised IMMEDIATELY after workout. Studies have shown that there is a difference between IGF injected 5 minutes after strenuous exertion and 60 minutes.

Thread Information