rocafella is offline Associate Member

My experience with HGH

hey guy's, i just wanna share my experience while i was on HGH with you and ask a couple of questions, i started the cycle in june 2009, i was 6'0 180 lb and 24% bf when i started, i took 3iu 1.5iu before bed and 1.5iu when waking up, i was going to the gym 5 times a week with 2 hours training, i know now that i was over-training, but the coach was stupid, anyway my diet was the same diet here in the diet section, how to bulk, and i switched it a-bit as i went along, in august i did a 12 TEST E cycle with d-bol and i added T-4 100 mcg when i wake up, 500mg test per week and 40mg d-bol ed for 4 weeks, in the beginning i saw great gain and size, and at that time i was 200 lb with 18% bf, i had to leave the country for business and go to malaysia, so end of september i stopped the HGH, but continued with TEST e, did pct after the cycle, and because of work i didn't have enough time to go to the gym, and for any1 asking i didn't find any HGH here because it's very hard to get and they have strict rules, anyways 2 weeks ago i checked my weight and bf i turned 180 lb with 16% bf, i lost alot of muscle size and strength, and i did a full test to see my igf levels, before the cycle it was 138, after i stopped HGH and after three month later i did another test and it turned out that igf is 128, and i have low T3 and i have a slight problem with my liver, i told the doctor i had been taking growth hormone and asked him why my igf was low, he said it's because of the liver problem, is that true ?? i just wanna know is it normal to have this low igf ?? is that normal that it got back low, or was what i was taking just fake GH

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    The liver is what breaks down the hgh into igf so if your liver is damaged then I can see that affecting your igf levels. Your post is hard to understand. Are you asking a question or just posting your experience?

Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01 View Post
    The liver is what breaks down the hgh into igf so if your liver is damaged then I can see that affecting your igf levels. Your post is hard to understand. Are you asking a question or just posting your experience?
    it's all in one post bro, my doctor prescribed T-3 for me, and he told me that i need to take HGH, and i have a radiology test tomorrow, i hope all goes well.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    An IGF-1 level of 128 and 138 is pretty normal when your not taking any HGH. Mine was around 138 as a baseline when I had it tested.
    Last edited by DCannon; 01-13-2010 at 12:21 PM. Reason: forgot "not"

Quote Originally Posted by DCannon View Post
    An IGF-1 level of 128 and 138 is pretty normal when your taking any HGH. Mine was around 138 as a baseline when I had it tested.
    will i heard it's suppose to be much higher when taking HGH, is that BS ?? some people say they were in mid hundreds and after using HGH there 300+

newcityboy32 is offline New Member
    My baseline before I started hGH was 105 - 112 (two tests 3 months apart). I started slow by taking 1 iu a day 5/2 week. after 4 weeks my IGF is now 222. I will raise this to 2 iu a day 5/2 - I am also thinking about going to EOD and taking 3iu EOD. This is Dr. prescribed Norditropin Pens so I know I am taking the real thing. My goal was more for anti-aging than just size but I am really happy with results from both!

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocafella View Post
    will i heard it's suppose to be much higher when taking HGH, is that BS ?? some people say they were in mid hundreds and after using HGH there 300+
    I meant "not" taking any hgh.

newcityboy32 is offline New Member
    I am almost 47 so my levels will naturally be lower. I think that the fact they doubled in 3-4 weeks on only 1 iu a day 5 days a week is great. I can feel the difference and I am starting to see the difference. I know the stuff I am taking is real as I get it from a pharmacy and it matches the manufactures codes (it is made in the U.S.). Too bad the price is so HIGH!

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    The US HGH is the best. It's potent and very pure so you don't build up HGH antibodies. Yes, it's expensive. You might want to look at some HGH out of Asia it's normally less expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard View Post
    The US HGH is the best. It's potent and very pure so you don't build up HGH antibodies. Yes, it's expensive. You might want to look at some HGH out of Asia it's normally less expensive.
    will the problem is if i ordered something from out of malaysia, first of all how do you know that the guy will not rip you off, and second thing in this country they have strict rules, im afraid i order something than it lead the cops to my house and get busted.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I don't know anything about Malaysian law. I've been using Chinese bluetops for a year now. Great stuff. Then again, I was in China to check out the source before I started buying. The main thing is you have to trust your source.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard View Post
    I don't know anything about Malaysian law. I've been using Chinese bluetops for a year now. Great stuff. Then again, I was in China to check out the source before I started buying. The main thing is you have to trust your source.
    i went to the back to the doctor, cause i did radiology for my liver, everything is fine, thank god, anyway she prescribed some combination of T3-T4 for me to take, i dont know whats the dosage, so i told her i want to use HGH, and she said she will try and get it for me

TinyTexan is offline Banned
    for every 1 iu of HGH you take the body will only produce 3-4 mcg of IGF1 when it destroys it in the liver.

Thread Information