russiandave is offline Associate Member

Please critique my HGH cycle

Hey guys,

I started on hgh about 13 days ago. The first and second day I took 2.5 iu per day, but on the third day I said eff it and bumped it to my desired dosage of 5iu. I split the pins to 2.5iu twice a day. once when i wake and once about three hours later after i am home from the gym. I figured if I got bad sides I could just drop down again in IU.

Well luckily for me I feel literally zero sides besides a bit of redness at the pinning sites and a slighttttt ache in my wrists.

So here is my planned hgh cycle.

5iu a day during the weekdays when I workout and do cardio, 2.5 iu each day on the weekend.

Do this for ten months. Then for the last two months of the year drop down to 2.5 Iu a day.

Then repeat as needed.

I can afford the hgh year round so that is no issue for me. Do you guys think it is better to take weekends off and for the last two months totally get off of the hgh?

Oh btw my stats are
    33 years old
    6 feet tall
    240 pounds
    unsure of bodyfat but it is high, but i am not fat at all, i am very stocky. my whole family is built like vikings for lack of a better word.

my goal is to cut fat with hgh and stay lean, i dont want to bulk up to be huge.

Also I did have a few more questions about a few things , but I will wait for answers on this so i dont just post fifty questions at once.

Thanks guys

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I would run it all week, if you can afford it.

Fyi, HGH won't melt the fat away, so make sure your cardio/diet is on point.

Go ahead and ask your other 50 questions...

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    I would run it all week, if you can afford it.

Fyi, HGH won't melt the fat away, so make sure your cardio/diet is on point.

Go ahead and ask your other 50 questions...
    Ok, so no need to drop off for two months or drop down on the weekends to allow my body to recover. I figured it may be a good idea, but I suppose most just do it for the money saving reasons.

Ok here are a few of my other noobish questions.

1}When we take hgh , we run the risk of hypoglycemia. Low blood sugar. Why exactly does this happen. What are we secreting or stimulating to cause this.

2}I pin when I wake up at 7 am, then workout around 8:30 and get home and pin again around 11:30. Now they say to not eat for about 1.5 hours before and after pinning. Ok, but if I followed that rule, I wouldnt eat for the full morning. Obviously I have been eating. I wake up and have some eggwhites and wheat toast. After my workout I have a whey shake, and depending on how I feel some grilled chicken. {Ok there has to be a question in here} So, what is the deal then? Dont eat for 1.5 hours before and after. Or dont eat food high in sugar or carbs. I need some carbs to ward off the hypoglycemia correct. Any advice on this would be appreciated for sure.

3}I was told that Test is a great stack for hgh. I have never done an IM pin before. I have also never taken an AAS before either. HGH is my first real help. Iffffffff I ever decided to take Test, is it possible to pin it once a week? Mind you, I dont want to get huge. I like being lean. Also, can someone please link me to a thread that has good information on test and its side effects and long term risks as well as if i need to get on something as a post cycle, or get on something to help ward off any damage it may do to a specific organ.

Thanks for reading, I admittedly am quite new to all of this. But by others answering directly, I feel it helps eliminate any errors that may happen because I read something and interpret it incorrectly.

RD

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by russiandave View Post
    Ok, so no need to drop off for two months or drop down on the weekends to allow my body to recover. I figured it may be a good idea, but I suppose most just do it for the money saving reasons. I think if you use HG responsibly, you can stay on for quite a while. You're right, many people just can't afford to do that

Ok here are a few of my other noobish questions.

1}When we take hgh , we run the risk of hypoglycemia. Low blood sugar. Why exactly does this happen. What are we secreting or stimulating to cause this. HGH does raise blood glucose levels. If you're that concerned, it might be a good idea to get a BG meter to monitor your BG around your shots. With a clean diet, and watching your GH shots around carbs, you should be fine.

2}I pin when I wake up at 7 am, then workout around 8:30 and get home and pin again around 11:30. Now they say to not eat for about 1.5 hours before and after pinning. Ok, but if I followed that rule, I wouldnt eat for the full morning. Obviously I have been eating. I wake up and have some eggwhites and wheat toast. After my workout I have a whey shake, and depending on how I feel some grilled chicken. {Ok there has to be a question in here} So, what is the deal then? Dont eat for 1.5 hours before and after. Or dont eat food high in sugar or carbs. I need some carbs to ward off the hypoglycemia correct. Any advice on this would be appreciated for sure.Pro/fat meals are fine to eat around GH shots, just avoid carbs for at least an hour. Is it possible for you to take your 2nd shot a little later in the day...like early afternoon?

3}I was told that Test is a great stack for hgh. I have never done an IM pin before. I have also never taken an AAS before either. HGH is my first real help. Iffffffff I ever decided to take Test, is it possible to pin it once a week? Mind you, I dont want to get huge. I like being lean. Also, can someone please link me to a thread that has good information on test and its side effects and long term risks as well as if i need to get on something as a post cycle, or get on something to help ward off any damage it may do to a specific organ. It is possible to pin a longer estered test once a week. Possible, but not optimal. If I were you, I'd just keep reading about test/aas for a while....

Thanks for reading, I admittedly am quite new to all of this. But by others answering directly, I feel it helps eliminate any errors that may happen because I read something and interpret it incorrectly.

RD
    ^^bolds above

Because of work, taking shots later in the day is much more difficult.

thanks bro, ill definitely keep on reading

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I take my second HGH shot to work in a hard eye glasses case. When it's time I go into a bathroom stall and pin. Takes about a minute, no big deal. I did a sustanon 250 cycle while I was on HGH and got good results. I've been on HGH for 13 months now and feel great. I was a little freaked about taking an AAS shot in the rear. After a couple of times it's not a big deal. If you're gonna run an AAS cycle make sure you prepare for the PCT and sides. I broke out pretty bad.

What about an HGH/Tbol Stack?

Has anyone ever done this? What are your thoughts on Tbol as a general rule.

Thread Information