paddy155 is offline Member

Considering begining a 6 month cycle of hgh

I have a few questions that are needing answered-

1. What type of bloodwork should be done and how reguarly ?

2. Would bloodwork detect a tumor etc ?

3. When using hgh for bulking,when should test be introduced and for how long is it normally ran for ?

4. Is hgh safer to run that AAS in the respect of side effect's and long term damage on the body ?

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by paddy155 View Post
    I have a few questions that are needing answered-

1. What type of bloodwork should be done and how reguarly ?
    get a list here: Blood Work & Spermatic Cytoanalysis after Oxandrolone Cycle at 63 mg ed (averaged)

2. Would bloodwork detect a tumor etc ?
    presently it is not possible directly. though, the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center of Seattle, has found a way to do it by finding cancer cells that release in the blood stream molecules of microRNA.

3. When using hgh for bulking,when should test be introduced and for how long is it normally ran for ?

4. Is hgh safer to run that AAS in the respect of side effect's and long term damage on the body ?
    The other two for those who know the answers.

Thanks for the input BJJ

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    [ScotchGuard] I was on HGH for 6 months before I did an AAS cycle. It really doesn't matter how long you're on HGH before you do an AAS cycle. You can just do an AAS cycle without using HGH.

[ScotchGuard] The AAS changes your endocrine system and shuts down your natural test production. You have to "jump start" your system with PCT. The HGH seems less intrusive to the body. I haven't heard of anyone's natural HGH production stopping due to the use of synthetic HGH.

Sorry, I meant to say when adding test to a hgh cycle to maximize gains,how long should I run it for and when should I use it in the cycle (beginning or end) ? Looking to run a 6month cycle of gh.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I would start test the 2nd month if you are going to run it for 3 months. This way you will still be running HGH durring pct.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    I like Hazard's approach, you will get the most out of it that way IMO. I would run HGH for 7 months total and stretch the cycle to 16 weeks, the gains I get on those 4 last weeks are pretty solid, don't know if it's like that for everybody but I recommend 16 week cycles. Specially with the HGH at full effect on those last 4 weeks, you'll like what you see!

Thread Information