Sauced_Up is offline Associate Member

Question Is Insulin really worth it?

Been interested in this part of the game for a while. Ive done some reading about Slin, how it forcefully shuttles nutrients into muscles, its dangers, its dosages, and much more. Im looking for opinions and first hand experience when it comes to bulking with this substance.

Some questions I'd like answered:
    Who here has used Slin?

Did you notice a drastic difference when using it in conjunction with AAS?

Do you think the risks are worth the rewards?

If you have used Slin, would you use it again?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It depends on what you want to achieve. If you are an average person who trains to increase their fitness level a little bit then insulin is certainly not necessary IMO, having said that, nothing is really necessary in this case apart from a good diet and a training routine.

If you are a bodybuilder then insulin can certainly come in handy as it will aid in nutrient shuttling and we all know the importance of nutrients in bodybuilding is quite high. So as I said it really depends on what you want to achieve and what level you want to take your gains up to.

When taking insulin, unlike AAS, you're more than likely not to experience any visual gains. Strength gains are also fairly minimal with insulin as well, however, over a period of time insulin can defenitely help with recovery which leads to many wondeful benefits, and just because you can't see these benefits it doesn't mean you are not gaining anything.

Have I used it? Yes. Did I like it? Yes. Would I use it again? No, only because at the moment my goals are different to what they used to be.

-Gear

joe293 is offline Junior Member
    Never had a problem with it (got the shakes once) and I will probably always use it. Very cheap, you can buy it over the counter at any drug store. Last forever (you get more than you'll need in a vial) and puts on tremendous muscle size. But it is dangerous. Make sure you start small and work up to a comfortable dosage. Biggest mistake I see is guys not reading the slin pin correct. And not eating after their shot. If you eat crap you will gain fat on slin. I use it with gear and HGH.

Someguy123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauced_Up View Post
    Some questions I'd like answered:
    Who here has used Slin?

Did you notice a drastic difference when using it in conjunction with AAS?

Do you think the risks are worth the rewards?

If you have used Slin, would you use it again?
    1. I have used slin
    2. Huge difference. put on 14 pounds in 14 days
    3. if you manage it properly, there arent many risks.
    4. no i wouldnt use it again. its just too much trouble for me. im not as serious as i used to be, and dont have the patience to be measuring everything, and monitoring my diet that closely. plus slin made me really puffy, i probably couldve corrected this by tweaking the diet. but never attempted to, i was just eating enough carbs to not go hypo.

dinko is offline Associate Member
    1. i have used. i'm currently on insuline (for second time)
    2. huge difference if you use it correctly with correct diet. otherwise no meaning. gained 8kgs in 1 month.
    3. good diet and you will have no problem. i will suggest you Lilly's humalog which has a peek time one hour after taking it.
    4. well, only winter. because it retains lot of water. no good for summer period. i would do it one time per year.

Sauced_Up is offline Associate Member

Arrow

Thanks for the replies. Trying to learn as much as possible about it so come Dec I might try and throw in into my next major bulk cycle.....

Keep the replies/thoughts/comments coming!

Someguy123 is offline Member
    search for posts by "Narkissos", he has a lot of good info on slin that he has posted.

First time you shoot it you'll be nervous as hell.
    Like I said, I only started to go hypo once. Thank god it was Halloween. I started eating the kids candy and they were giving me the stuff they didn't want......lol. I guess they just thought dad suddenly got a sweet tooth.

/nyc is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joe293 View Post
    First time you shoot it you'll be nervous as hell.
    Like I said, I only started to go hypo once. Thank god it was Halloween. I started eating the kids candy and they were giving me the stuff they didn't want......lol. I guess they just thought dad suddenly got a sweet tooth.
    what other things do you recommend to eat incase somebody on slin notices some hypo symptoms? i'm starting my cycle soon so do you think glucose tablets should do the trick?

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    glucose tabs will save ya if you start to run a little low (hypo). They are each 5g of sugar if im not mistaken so just chew up a few and that should do the trick unless you are running severely low

Quote Originally Posted by fattymcbutterpants View Post
    glucose tabs will save ya if you start to run a little low (hypo). They are each 5g of sugar if im not mistaken so just chew up a few and that should do the trick unless you are running severely low
    how often should i check my BG levels?

Quote Originally Posted by /nyc View Post
    what other things do you recommend to eat incase somebody on slin notices some hypo symptoms? i'm starting my cycle soon so do you think glucose tablets should do the trick?
    Glucose tabs are just expensive sugar. Keep a can of regular Coca Cola or Pepsi around. A nice liquid sugar like pop will get in your system quickly. Not real healthy but it's an emergency situation.

I knew a guy once that was new to slin and read the pin wrong. Took 100 iu's instead of 10. It's easy to misread. He realized it very quickly and spent 4 hours eating everything in his pantry..........lol. He was fine.

Glucose tabs are just expensive sugar. Keep a can of regular Coca Cola or Pepsi around. A nice liquid sugar like pop will get in your system quickly. Not real healthy but it's an emergency situation.
    thanks for the tip

I knew a guy once that was new to slin and read the pin wrong. Took 100 iu's instead of 10. It's easy to misread. He realized it very quickly and spent 4 hours eating everything in his pantry..........lol. He was fine.
    100 iu's is the entire syringe, if not a big portion of it. those are the type of people who shouldn't even think about slin.

WWolf is offline New Member
    Hi!

I can not speak english so good, sorry for it.

My question is, that Insulin can causes acne or any androgenic side effects? I know, that Insulin is not an sex hormone, but IGF-1 level is rising, and this is a strong androgenic hormone.
    What is the experience about it?

And what is the experience about HGH and androgenic effects?
    I know, that HGH is an other topic, but i started to learn english last month, and write a post is very difficult for me.

Thanks for the help!
    Peter

dinko is offline Associate Member
    i have used and it worths. besides the normal side effect of the water retain it really worths. but you have to find one who has used before and get good advices (what time, meals, etc).

Thread Information