Fetch is offline Member

HGH for Injury Recovery? - Repost from General

Reposting from General Questions forum - figured I may get more responses here.

My friend asked me to look into this for him. He is 6'2 appx 220 lbs with appx 12-14% BF, and 35years old. He tore his ACL years ago, and recently had surgery to repair it properly. Since then, it has taken a very long time to heal. He was supposed to be able to do light excerise by now, but his latest doctor visit says he is still a good 5-6 months away from that. My question-
    Is there anything he could take to speed recovery? HGH pops to mind as the only thing, but I don't know if it is used for these types of injuries. Also, as I understand it, HGH takes a very long time to start working, anyway. Would it shorten his time if he 'only' has 6 months to go anyway?

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    hgh can take months to kick in but will would not be a waste, it will only help.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I had ACL injury 34 years ago. My knee's been bone one bone since then. You can imagine my knee's not the best. I've been on HGH for a year and a half and my knee feels good. It's NEVER felt great but it's been a long time since it's felt good. HGH isn't a miracle in a bottle. It's close though. I'd tell your friend to get on HGH it's not only his knee that'll feel better. His overall sense of well being will go through the roof.

Thread Information