Slumlord21 is offline New Member

Very lethargic on Hgh

Hello,

I have spent many hours searching on the net and these boards looking at old posts to see if I could find some answers. I haven’t had much luck so I figured I’d do a post and see what everyone thought.

I decided to my second cycle of hgh. I’m looking to go at least 6-7months if not longer. Last time I had the normal sides of water retention and hands feel tight. (Ended up doing total 3 iu everyday) This time around with the same stuff I am extremely lethargic. I’m on my third week and started with 1 iu a day for three days. (Wanted to go up slow b/c of water bloat) Now I’m doing 1 iu early am and 1iu early afternoon everyday. I even cut my dosage down 25% and I still feel so tired. I don’t want to do anything. It’s a chore to even work out. I haven’t run any T4, but plan on this week. Could this be the reason why I’m so tired? My diet is on point and I drink a gal of water/day. I really liked it last time so I decided to run it again to help with fat loss. Currently the only thing I’m running is the hgh. Some posts have said it goes away after a few weeks. I don’t understand why it’s happening now, but not last time, any suggestions? Thanks.

29yr old Male
    6’3’ 198 lbs. (Bf % I’m not sure)
    Very active

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    I was too-----couldn't do anything----you are not alone---most people might say lower your dose which already seems low---but---might want to cut back a bit more or every other day for awhile---might want to get your thyroid checked---

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I've heard of some people on HGH feeling lethargic. I hope you post your findings.

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    Whats your carb intake like?

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    What you are using is really good GH my friend. Think about babies, they sleep all of the time because the levels of GH in their system is through the roof. Well when we run GH as adults, same side effect. It gets better as you body becomes acclimated to it, its going to take a few months though

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    What you are using is really good GH my friend. Think about babies, they sleep all of the time because the levels of GH in their system is through the roof. Well when we run GH as adults, same side effect. It gets better as you body becomes acclimated to it, its going to take a few months though
    i used to take naps all the time on gh

Just roll with it, remember when you sleep you grow :-)

You should get back to normal in a month or two....
    -XL

jing jai

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    sleep is great!!!!!!!!!!!!
    still feeling tired all the time is a real drag......
    hope it clears up
    im thinking of trying a cycle of 90 days, 1-3ius per day 5 on followed by 2 off.

JinNtonic is offline Member
    Hell I am lethargic while NOT on GH... lol

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    I think initially you need to be on GH a solid 6 months, after that 30 day breaks here and there doesn't hurt. When I was using it in a 5 on/2 off fashion, I really looked forward to those 2 days off b/ that is when I was actually awake and more energized

Thread Information