Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

A pro's view on whats best for growth.....

Take this for what it's worth.....

So i've mentioned before that I have a very close friend who's serious about this sport. He trains with someone who's on the brink of getting his pro card. He's intouch with a few pro's himself..... and they've advised him on cycles, diet, training in the past.

Alright so..... He was talking to one of them yesterday about HGH and peptides. He said he was taking 6iu's/day of HGH along with his aas and wanted to know if peptides would be of any benefit. According to this guy, he says the best combo for growth is IGF-1 and MGF in HIGH dosages for 30 day bursts - combined with insulin ofcoarse. Now..... He said HGH definately helps but the guys who stay on HGH are the guys who want to stay lean year round..... they don't really use it for growth. He also asked if he can run the IGF longer than 30 days and the guys response was "Only one guy I know of was running it for 6 months but at a dosage of 30mcg's/day..... Dave Palumbo"

According to him..... most of the pro's use the igf-1/MGF/insulin combo to pack on the mass.....

I know I personally didn't feel much from LR3 Igf-1 but i'll keep reporting on my friends progress as he's stopping the HGH and trying the combo.

Just some food for thought.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Chev is offline Associate Member
    good info...

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Interesting advice

RED26 is offline Associate Member
    Good info, yes, but hey haz...
    You're saying you didn't feel much from the IGF-LR3, but I remember pinnacle saying there was a difference between the actual rIGF-1 and the one with the "LR3".
    Let me see if I can find the post...

Here it is:
    PINNACLE..im calling you out...opps

Take a look, let me know what you think.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I was just about to specify that IGF-1 is not IGF1-LR3, you beat me to it.

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Hmm I am thinking that not a lot of people sell IGF-1 but only IGF1 L3. I thought IGF1 was the same as MGF. On the forum sponsors website that is what they distinguished them being the same.

RED26 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ramacher View Post
    Hmm I am thinking that not a lot of people sell IGF-1 but only IGF1 L3. I thought IGF1 was the same as MGF. On the forum sponsors website that is what they distinguished them being the same.
    It's not exactly like that.
    I'm not much of an explainer, so I rather give you this information so you can understand better:

The thing is, we now know that IGF-1 actually exists in the body in multiple isoforms. The isoform that seems most useful to us, differs slightly from that which is produced in the liver (IGF-1Ea). It also appears to be the significantly more anabolic of the two we’re looking at here (i.e. that which is produced in the liver vs. that which is produced in the muscle). This is because it is hyper-sensitive to the signals produced by local muscular damage induced by resistance training. This more anabolic isoform of IGF-1 is called “IGF-1Ec” or mechano growth factor (MGF).

That’s right, MGF, the mysterious hormone that seems to be only whispered in e-mails and PMs on the net, is actually just another variant of IGF-1. Yeah, if you’ve used IGF-1 or even GH, then technically, you’ve already been taking advantage of MGF. In fact, if you work out with weights, you’ve been producing your own MGF - as this particular isoform of IGF-1 is only detected in normal muscle after mechanical stimulation (such as resistance training). Remember, MGF is just a name for the particular type of IGF-1 which is produced locally in the muscle as part of the anabolic repair response to resistance training.

Source: Anthony Roberts

If it's allowed, and you want me to, I can post the direct link to this info so you can read it all.

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I get what your saying but on the start of the link, wouldn't it be better to take both IGF-1 and MGF at the same time post workout for lean mass gains? I can get a hold of MGF, but I am having an extremely hard time to find IGF-1 (always been seeing IGF-1 LR3 which doesn't do anything for muscle gains). Can you PM any more info on this? If I can take only MGF that would be fine but I would prefer both.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Right...... rhIgf-1 is different from Lr3Igf-1..... My friend kept mentioning the LR3 version but i'm going to ask him to talk to the guy again and specify because I havn't had any luck with Lr3 at all LOL.

I'm going to continue running my HGH until he gets done with his first few go's at the igf-1/MGF/insulin high dosage combo. He's excited because this guy told him this combo is the difference between walking around at 285 to 315...... he's saying over a period of time it's a 30lb difference maker.

I'll definately keep track of his results when he starts - he always takes lots of pictures anyways so i'll try and get them and post them up. I'm not holding my breath..... but yah never know I guess.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

klimt is offline New Member
    hi bro,
    your post is definately intereting. I've used IGF, slin, HGH many times alreday but i've never used IGF and slin together. On slin 10IU post workout is usually no problem with 6-7 g carbs per IU. Coul you advise on when to take the IGF and slin: together, separate? I've been up to 100mcg IGF post workout bi lateralinmuscle trained but it might be overboard when stacked with IGF. What about taking them twice daily? thanks so very much to help me out on this!

Thread Information