Thread: huIGF-1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries

huIGF-1

Does anyone know that is compound is still being produced by UGL??? Please no names because I don't want to get into trouble but I haven't found it for sale anywhere. I hope it isn't getting phased out.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    IGF-1 is fairly rare these days as most sources seem to carry the LR3 version, and UGLs don't produce it, they have their own sources for stuff like that. It's mostly AAS they produce themselves.

-Gear

Blog Entries

Ah dang....

Okay... Thanks gear. What else would you recommend to experience hyperplasia? Have u had any experience with PEG MGF?

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    It is my experience that the LR3 version, and PEGMgf are absolute garbage.

I totally agree with Blitz on this one, LR3 and PEG are definitely not my favourites, but each to their own. I only use HGH.

-Gear

Blog Entries
    K, what is the best method to induce hyperplasia of the muscle fibers? Do you need 8-10 IU 5/2 to feel this? I am taking 8IU right after working out then waiting 30 min for post workout shake. I want to get my body ready for AAS.

It's difficult to give you an accurate answer in regards to the dosage, but generally 8 - 10 units daily is a very good dose. I have experienced good gains with much less of what you're using so you're definitely on the right track.

Good luck!

-Gear

TTNNTT is offline Junior Member
    Will you inject HGH and IGF 2 times a day or one is ok? Like insulin you can choose with way to do: A bit after each meal, a lot after post trainig shake or both at same time. Is it same with HGH and IGF?

I usually take HGH in the AM upon waking up. If second shot is necessary then I'll take that in the early afternoon. There are quite a few different ways one can take HGH just use the search function.

Good luck.

-Gear

Blog Entries
    What would be the difference if I took the shot all at once preferably after working out with weights?

Blog Entries

rH IGF-1 use and pinning

Hey y'all finally got my hands on some pharm grade IGF-1 (70 amino chain peptides). Anyways I have heard to reconstitute it with Acetic Acid but don't know how much to do it with. And how much should I pin daily? I have heard to def pin PWO and possibly Pre-workout but I just need your thoughts and opinions. It would be much appreciated!

Blog Entries

rH IGF-1 use and pinning

Hey y'all finally got my hands on some pharm grade IGF-1 (70 amino chain peptides). Anyways I have heard to reconstitute it with Acetic Acid but don't know how much to do it with. And how much should I pin daily? I have heard to def pin PWO and possibly Pre-workout but I just need your thoughts and opinions. It would be much appreciated!

Thread Information