Roidbeginner is offline Junior Member

Freezing HGH for long term storage

Dear all,

As it is always difficult to transport many vials across customs. I reconstituted all my HGH and brought back to my country in liquid form.

I filtered-sterilised it using 0.22um and aliquoted into small sterile tubes and freeze them at -20 celsius.

For frozen stock, I will thaw one tube rapidly and inject.

As HGH has very slow effects. I think I nd to take blood test to check for repression of TSH level, which is a sign that HGH is working.

Although not recom to freeze HGH, lab researchers have been doing it . Thus, I will try this out and let u guys know.

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    WOW! Do you have any references for the method you described? Why would you filter it and even though a filter may be sterile, it does not sterilize the product. HGH reconstituted has a very short shelf life, I'd love to read the information you have that shows freezing it will extend it.

got fina? is offline Member
    I too would love to find out more on the topic as im wondering if this method will destroy the HGH. Keep us posted!

Roidbeginner is offline Junior Member
    hi bros,

In lab research, all the instruction for storing HGH is reconsitute it and aliquot them into small tubes and store at -20 or -80 celsius.

READ : http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/etc/medi...p/s4776pis.pdf

If you filter the HGH under non-sterile environment, it will not be sterile. however, I filter them in a special equipment accessible only to lab workers known as bioharzard hoods. The liquid will be sterile.

I also planning to test if addition of a safe antiseptic will ipreserve sterility when u filter in open environment.

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    Storage and Maintenance
    How to store Nutropin
    Nutropin must be refrigerated at 2–8°C/36–46° before (powder form) and after (liquid form) reconstitution. Reconstituted Nutropin cannot be used after 14 days and should be discarded. Unopened vials of Bacteriostatic Water for Injection, USP (benzyl alcohol preserved), should also be refrigerated at 2–8° C/36–46°F.

It is important to protect all vials from light, including the reconstituted medication, and store them in a clean, safe place in the refrigerator when not in use.

DO NOT FREEZE. If vials appear frozen, do not use.

This is what I've always followed, but it's your money, please post how it turns out. Good Luck!

Thread Information