Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: My experiences with Gensci Jintropin 10 IU Yellow Tops

VHK8010 is offline New Member

My experiences with Gensci Jintropin 10 IU Yellow Tops

New on the site, and hoping to get some real and helpful answers from the pros I will shortly explain why I have decided to try HGH. I have been hitting gym regularly now for last 2 years. Due to the muscle memory from 10 years back when I was 20 and did some serious anabolic cycles and active training for some years I have managed to put myself back in "shape". At this age +30 I do not wanna put myself through the possible mood swings and pct and so on, those of which come together with anabolic cycles -so Ive been dreaming of doing HGH cycle for quite some time now to lose fat and rebuild muscle and strength moderately.

As it happened I ran into a GenSci Jintropin 10 IU yellow tops and been testing them now for few days. Last week I did 4 days 2 IU in the morning just after waking up. During the week I experienced tiredness, minor head aches and nausea, lack of appetite, and had few days mildly elevated body temps around 37.2-37.2. Since I felt that this type of sides should not occur I stopped on fourth day and kept 2 day pause from the GH.

During the pause I purchased blood glucose meter and a blood pressure meter to investigate to find out if there was something wrong here. During the off days I measured my blood sugars and they remained constant 5-6.5 mmol/l, my pressures we're slightly elevated at 147/87.

On Tuesday I returned to the GH injections of 1 IU at morning. Measured blood glucose before and after injection -> all ok. The breakfast following the 1 IU shot did not raise the blood levels as they remained the same 5.5 as per before. Measured also the body temp and it was normal 36.2 C before and few hours after the injection it had risen again to 37.2 C and remained there until late evening. Did not measure blood pressure during the day

The same actions today morning with almost same results. Only changes in the numbers were lower glucose 5 before and after the breakfast/injection than on Tuesday and slightly higher body temp after injection 37.3 Celsius. Blood pressures around 138/79 to 148/81 during the 3 measurements so far. Few hours back I took ibuprofen to see whether the temperature falls to normal levels and it immediately did.

With the lower 1 IU day doses nausea nor tiredness is not existent and I have felt generally better, although random lightheaded, minor dizziness and sting like headache feelings do appear.

From what I have found out there is no reference to elevated body temps while injecting HGH - Is this correct or does this happen? If I compare the feeling of having flu and 37.3 it is completely different as there is no real physical indication/feeling of having raised body temp. This is what worries me the most. For now I have feeling that I will stop the cycle, until I receive more confirmation that these sides appear or that the gear is really working for someone else at higher dosages with tolerable common sense sides typical for HGH.

Comments
    Last edited by VHK8010; 08-25-2010 at 07:51 AM.

I've been on HGH for a couple of years. Tried Jintropin 5 kits, yellow tops, blue tops, red tops. I've not had the elevated core temp sides like you. It's interesting. Keep a log and hope you find out what's happening.
    samir1249 likes this.

I do not know where to search next? I am starting to think that this is caused simply cause the gear is crap. Other posts I have found so far relating to increased core temp seem to be related to flu or bad gear. I am starting to lean on the direction of bad gear too.. There seems to be no way to get it tested in lab here and the next thing to check physically would be naturally IGF-1 blood levels nat and after injection to see if this is just another empty copy.
    No injections before I learn something more..

I've never had such reaction when I used Jin. How about trying a few shots with a different brand of HGH? Then you can tell if it's your body or the Jin.

Been off now for two days. Core temps normal and feeling ok. I am surprised to receive so little feedback on the symptoms. I could post some pics of the vials and box to see if someone has anything more to add. Just have to learn how to attach them into the posts first..

Btw, afterwards i'm starting to doubt about the body temps, as this short of very modest rise can be caused for various reasons and it depends a lot on the thermo and place of measurement what results you get.. then again I would not expect to see it decrease after painkiller intake - however if these 'sides' were caused purely due to the 'stress' caused by the uncertainty of the gear, constant 'listening of your body' it would not be a miracle to see this sort of alterations in body temp etc. at all.

turk1968 is offline Associate Member
    If you read the paper insert in a Saizen pen it doesnt mention anywhere about raised body temp as a side effect. It mentions red itchness at injection site ,muscle pain , joint pain ,cts ,headaches ,nausea, high blood sugar and lower thyroid !

Did the water come with it or is it some you obtained yourself. A friend of mine swore once he had skin reactions to some bad water.

Just a thought.

I bought the water (0,9 % natrium clorid suitable for iv treatment etc.) from local pharmacy, so that is ok. The powder in the vials is not running like sand it is staying 'like frozen' in the bottom. (havent shaken them like hell of course) When reccombined with the water it slowly solutes and the mix seems clear with no large flakes, maybe slightly 'smoggy' right after, but when taking a close look of the mix made on tuesday it seems pretty clear. I will try to post them pics here tomorrow, but the vials and box look almoust 100 % match in comparison to the pics seen in meso-rx steroid pics. The pic where the vials are on top of the box, no chinese letters, genlei jintropin 10 iu, gensci.

I dunno if theres any sense, but ive been also thinking about trying evening shots before sleeping to sleep over the sides!? Is this is a stupid idea?

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VHK8010 View Post
    I dunno if theres any sense, but ive been also thinking about trying evening shots before sleeping to sleep over the sides!? Is this is a stupid idea?
    I've tried and do early morning shots, I preload the desired iu's and then wake up 2-3 hours before I plan on staying up, grab the syringe from the fridge and inject. When I wake up later I'm gtg.

Lifeguard102 is offline Associate Member
    Fever is your bodies response to a foreign body.
    Fever may present with or without sweating.
    The GH may cause this by iteslf or it may be from filler.
    Elevated igf levels may also cause this but not as likely.
    GH is active for 30 min.
    Then conversion to Igf occurs and Igf levels peak between 1-4 hrs.

Are your inc core temp occurring past the 4 hr point?

Lifeguard: the fever is present after the four hour point. After the first 4 days on 2ius the fever was still there a day after. Same story on thursday, after two days on 1 iu. In regards of your info this would indicate that is a filler that makes this occur -or psychosomatic effect.. Dunno.

Theres one person on the same gear now for his second full week and he has not responded with fever although going with 3 iu da, but it is still too early to say if it is working or not.

Lifeguard102 is offline Associate Member
    igf levels peak at 4 hrs according to most recent studies.
    However it remains active for 11.5 hrs according to the study.
    If you are exp. fever past the 11.5 hr mark indicates reaction to fill IMO.

HoRuS is offline Junior Member
    I think your temp is normal and the slight increase is not really noteworthy.

The normal human body temp is considered to be 37.0 °C (98.6 °F) taken internally. Taken orally it is 36.8±0.7 °C, or 98.2±1.3 °F so a temp of 37.3 would be in the normal range.

Body Temperature if there is fever:

* 100°Fahrenheit (37.8° C), taken orally, indicates a mild fever.
    * 100° to 103°F (37.8° to 39.4°C) taken orally, indicates a moderate fever.
    * 104°F (40°C) taken orally, indicates a high fever.
    * 110°F. (43.3°C), this is the uppermost limit of the human body, this kind of fever is extremely rare.

Types of Fever

* Continued Fever - the temperature remains above normal for long period of time.
    * Intermittent Fever - type of fever wherein body temperature periodically rises and falls.
    * Relapsing Fever - type that recurs sometimes a number of times, several days after the temperature has returned to normal.

Stages of Fever:

* In the first stage of fever also known as the invasion period the patient will experience chill, loss of appetite, and headache. Chill occurs because of the tightening of blood vessels near the skin.
    * In the next stage, the body is hot and flushed, the skin dry, and the pulse and respiration are rapid. The patient will experience thirst and he/she will feel restless. In high fever, delirium and convulsions may occur.
    * In the final stage before returning to normal, the temperature falls, breathing and pulse slow down, and the skin becomes moist. The patient often sweats.
    Last edited by HoRuS; 08-29-2010 at 06:54 AM.

Ok, trying to post some pics of the vials and box of the gear in question. Keeping my fingers crossed someone has experiences from this stuff!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16082010065.jpg 
Views:	1329 
Size:	472.3 KB 
ID:	109743

Name:	16082010068.jpg 
Views:	1267 
Size:	472.7 KB 
ID:	109745

Name:	16082010077.jpg 
Views:	864 
Size:	237.1 KB 
ID:	109746

Name:	16082010069.jpg 
Views:	11018 
Size:	677.3 KB 
ID:	109747

No one? Nothing to comment on the gear? Still keeping off trying to find away to get IGF-1 levels tested with 3 different blood draws:1. off,2. on 1 iu and 3. on 2 iu.

No new comments here I now have learned of a guy who has been on the same gear for 6 weeks now and he is positive that the gear is ok. At week 6, with 3.3 iu morning shots, 5 on 2 off, he is has is getting tighter and skin is looking better, with minor to no bloating. He was on ********** earlier for six months and got great results, so he has some basic experience on HGH.

To further my personal tests I managed to find a vial of yellow top 10 iu, nordic tropin to test how I react on that. Will be starting my test in two weeks.

Jintropin is probably THE most copied HGH out of China. The fakes look pretty good. It's really hard to tell if the gear is legit from the pictures. You just gotta take a blood test if you're really intent on finding out if the gear is good.

Little update here: The gear in the pics and reported here in this topic seems to work with doses of 3.3 iu and 4 iu 5 on/2 off. The results have been good.

Will report on my own progress as soon as I will start the cycle.

BTW, regarding the nausea and especially tiredness - I talked about this with a friend who is doing 3 iu before bed time and convinced him to he try the morning shots. What he initially reported was requirement of serious coffein or at best ephedrin to keep awake. This seems to concur with my personal experiences and leads me to make a question; isnt this a perfect symptom showing only that the gear contains HGH since it creates this type of symptoms of severe tiredness (hgh peaks when we sleep)?

mighty1 is offline Marcus owns you!!
    gh looks legit. always make sure you go with true and tried source. jin should cost more than others if legit simply cuz its brand name...same quality as any legit gh but should cost you more ALWAYS due to its past history.

about your situation, i wouldnt be worried, try injection IM because its the best way, better than SQ and better than IV and im tellin you this after many years of hands on, also make sure you inject with sterile water you make yourself and/or bac water, just get distilled water, boil them and its good for 3 days as sterile, if you wanna waste money or need it for lower doses as in want it to last longer use bac water then its good for a 2 weeks.

fever as someone mention here is body reaction to product, if its legit gh 191 which it looks like it is, the only fever cause can be the water or something else youre taking. i did notice the most water retention with jins back when i used this brand, they need to be used at lower dose, if not you blow up fast with water and that is high blood pressure and high blood pressure gives you fever at times.

the most important thing i do when i get on gh is: eating anything and everything from donuts to burgers to pizza and inbetween lol
    thats why everyone is after gh.... they want normal life with normal food while looking like a bodybuilder. thats the whole secret
    Last edited by mighty1; 11-04-2010 at 12:15 AM.

jay5 is offline Junior Member
    Hey mighty1 when you do it IM what size gauge do you use and how long is the slin needle, also what muscles do you hit becuase with anabolics most use 1" to 1 1/2" to hit the muscle thanks for your time man I appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by jay5 View Post
    Hey mighty1 when you do it IM what size gauge do you use and how long is the slin needle, also what muscles do you hit becuase with anabolics most use 1" to 1 1/2" to hit the muscle thanks for your time man I appreciate it
    27/28/29/30 either one, half an inch in length, to the delts but you can do anywhere i just prefer delts

Horus is right, there is fluctuation in body temp measurements. How are you feeling overall? Are you pleased with your results?

Thanks alot man just one more ? is 1/2 inch long enough for the delts.. I would hate to waste it but either way if you don't hit the muscle you would be doing it sub-Q right? you seem to know alot so I appreciate your time

Quote Originally Posted by mighty1 View Post
    27/28/29/30 either one, half an inch in length, to the delts but you can do anywhere i just prefer delts

any length is ok with gh since it can go in IM or SQ, in any case 5/16 of an inch and over should be fine since it will be IM in the delts unless youre higher bf% which wont matter since SQ is ok too and some even prefer it. buy the cheapers ones 30 5/16 should be just as good as 28 1/2 id say even better since less scar tissue and less length of needle for anything to be left inside of the needle. any insulin needle is good with hgh
    Last edited by mighty1; 11-05-2010 at 11:34 PM.

Hey man thanks again you really helped me out

Quote Originally Posted by mighty1 View Post
    any length is ok with gh since it can go in IM or SQ, in any case 5/16 of an inch and over should be fine since it will be IM in the delts unless youre higher bf% which wont matter since SQ is ok too and some even prefer it. buy the cheapers ones 30 5/16 should be just as good as 28 1/2 id say even better since less scar tissue and less length of needle for anything to be left inside of the needle. any insulin needle is good with hgh

samir1249 is offline New Member
    Hey scotchguard, can you inbox me, I have a quick question for you. Thanks

Thread Information