hghatsixteen is offline Banned

Side effects of taking hgh at 16? (CURIOSITY NO IMMEDIATE INTENTIONS OF TAKING IT)

First off, I'm not planning to run HGH immediatley. Second of all I have done alot of research on HGH, on injection methods, dosage timings, ect.

What are the side effects of running hgh at 16 and why shouldn't you? I know HGH can be prescribed to teenagers and even pre teens with low GH levels, so I doubt it has seriously detrimental side effects. It doesn't shut down your natural production. Assuming I can afford proper pharmacuetical HGH and have my training and diet in check, is there any reason why I cant take it?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Are you serious?

16 is not even allowed here

I wish you could get some help to understand why 16 is TOO early
    Please take this to heart...YOU already have enough growth hormone already..Take advantage of this edge

Abnormal bone growth? want a funny looking jaw like a monster at Halloween and a Huge forehead? mess up your natural growth pulse forever? want to do this? WHY? Silly...and YOU KNOW in your gut it is the wrong thing to do, don't you?

your argument of hgh given to children is a weak justification and not even relevant since THEY NEED it and YOU DO NOT so they are getting help to REPLACE so they can grow...you would be adding TOO MUCH to your system which would make odd parts of your body grow and getting all kinds of problems down the road....maybe within a few months even....but a year or 2 for sure

my keys are sticking....PLEASE SOMEONE CHIME IN ON THIS TO help this guy....

BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!!
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 09-17-2010 at 08:22 PM.

BUMP again!
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 09-17-2010 at 09:29 PM.

RandyWilliamson is offline New Member
    u have more hgh naturally than u can inject...and no it does not add to it becuz your hot body will spider sense it...then automatically cut back its natural production...so you'd be right back where u were......watching spongebob...lol......

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What an idiot.

Bump----he needs to hear more from you guys!

what do you mean by "immediate?"

if you are asking the difference of injecting sub or intra on another post,then I am concerned about you and do not want to lose another night of sleep

okay---I just saw you are banned---
    if you are reading this anyway....do yourself a favor
    Get your running shoes out....a gym membership...a bicycle....and EAT right and you will be way ahead of the game! I promise you. Take your edge. Milk it. Thrive in it. Realize that at 16 with all of the hormones in the world on your side, you can do everything even better..since no time wasted hunting down the stuff...hiding the stuff...spending one more brain cell on how to cleverly conjure up some slick plan to get rich quick...
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 09-18-2010 at 10:42 AM.

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hghatsixteen View Post
    First off, I'm not planning to run HGH immediatley.
    Obviously you actually are planning to run HGH immediately.

Second of all I have done alot of research on HGH, on injection methods, dosage timings, ect.
    Apparently you haven't, or you wouldn't be so clueless on why you shouldn't take HGH anywhere near your age unless it's through close observation from a doctor who specializes in such things for very specific medical conditions in youth that prevents them from growing like they should.

What are the side effects of running hgh at 16 and why shouldn't you?
    I though you've done a lot of research on HGH? You're body is producing tons of growth hormone on it's own at your age unless you have a medical condition, for which you would need the advice of an actual Dr.

I know HGH can be prescribed to teenagers and even pre teens with low GH levels, so I doubt it has seriously detrimental side effects.
    Terrible logic. You obviously don't know squat about HGH therapy in youth, and to make the relations of "i know some people get this medical treatment, so it must be ok" is ridiculous and irresponsible. I know a lot of people who get chemotherapy too, doesn't make it safe for me to do it tho.

It doesn't shut down your natural production.
    I have no idea of the full hormonal ramifications of teenage HGH therapy, so I'm pretty sure you don't either.

Assuming I can afford proper pharmacuetical HGH and have my training and diet in check, is there any reason why I cant take it?
    You're 16 and you can afford phamacuetical HGH? You mean mom and dad can afford it? And what diet and training regimine and experience can you possibly have at your age when your body composition, chemicals, hormone levels and metabolism are changing almost daily?

Focus on being a kid and dont worry about AAS or HGH for another 10 years.

Thread Information