40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member

Potential caution about mega-dosing ghrp-2 and cjc

I was taking these 2 compounds for about a week, not closely monitoring the dosing, but usually dosing about 3x/day. One day about 5 days ago I dosed 3mg of ghrp and 1mg of cjc in the same evening, spot injecting in several places up and down my bi's, probably 20-30 injections total.
    No sides.

Thur eve I inject 5 times, 1st three were like 100-200mcg of each, then I did a 4th before bed, same dose. Well I didn't fall asleep for a while so did a 5th injection which had 2-3 doses preloaded in it.

Fast forward to 2am that early morning a few hours later.

I wake up and can not get out of bed, my coordination was so messed up it was way worse that the most drunk I have ever been in my life. I had to go to the bathroom but couldn't get out of bed so decided to wait to see if these symptoms go away or at least lessen. 2 hours later I couldn't hold it anymore and struggled to get out of bed. It took me like 2 min. And I could not stand up straight for some reason, I could only stand with a very wide stance and my arms out to help me balance. Plus everything was spinning, I could not focus on anything or read anything even in very large print. It took me like 4min to walk to my bathroom, 4 min back.

9am Fri I have a dr's appt at 11 so call my wife and tell her to come straight home from where she was so she could drive me and made up a story of possibly taking me evening medications twice which was making me dizzy.

Walking from her car to the dr's office I had to hold her hand so I would not tip over and fall.

Since then things have gotten better, I can type on the internet now but things are still kind of spinning, I am steadier on my feet but still not steady. I did that drunk walk test and could not even put one foot in front of the stable foot without falling to the side. I tried several times.

I'm not sure it's from the mega dosing of ghrp-2 and cjc but these were the only changes I have made recently.

It seems like i have virtigo but am pretty sure it is from mega dosing these drugs and flooding my brain and not one of the standard causes. I am staying home from work again today and def can not drive but can negotiate around my apartment feeling more steady on my feet. The everything spinning feeling is lessening but has not stopped.

Just wanted to throw this out there as a caution, this is and was not fun! Be careful and follow dosing protocols.

maxdose is offline Junior Member
    Damn bro, keep us updated on that. Sounds scary as hell.

Lifeguard102 is offline Associate Member
    All I can see is try and follow dosing protocol if you continue research.
    did they give u anything for the sides?
    If you have anymore questions keep asking .
    Don't just run off wild again. Keep in touch on CM.
    Noone wants you to get like this again.
    Life
    Last edited by Lifeguard102; 09-18-2010 at 08:04 AM.

Update: It seems at this point that it was coincidental that those symptoms occurred at the same time I started dosing/mega-dosing these 2 peptides.

I went to the doctor yesterday (didn't tell him I use any bb substances, let alone mega dosed the peptides) and he diagnosed me with an inner ear infection. It is either caused vertigo or the symptoms are referred to as vertigo.

It's essentially an inner ear infection and all of the symptoms I experienced are normal for this condition. He said it is usually accompanied by severe nausea which thankfully I do not have. There is fluid in your inner ear and when u get this condition it throws off your sense of balance, your eyes don't move in unison but kind of wiggle back and forth a bit and everything seems like it's spinning. He said it lasts between 2-3 days to 2-3 months, usually the 2-3 week range. It's a viral infection so is not treated with anti-biotics. He gave me some pills that said could help a bit and I will call my reg doc on Mon for follow-up.

So at this point I and pretty certain the peptide use had nothing to do with these symptoms or even bringing them on, people get these inner ear infections for whatever reasons just like they get other types of infections.

p.s. I was really pleased with this news b/c part of me was afraid that the symptoms would be permanent and the condition was neurological.

Thanks for your concern maxdose and a special thanks to you Lifeguard, I really appreciate the guidance, support, and help you've given me here and at other forums! Much, much appreciated bro!

Just wanted to re-confirm that the symptoms are a result of an ear infection and continue to improve. I felt it prudent at the time to post the caution as I was seriously messed up and felt it better to warn ppl of the potential danger (I thought was a result of my use of the substances in large doses) than say nothing and have other people not being able to stand up straight or walk like a 1 year old.

I'm back to using the 2 peptides but 3x/day now and in reasonable doses. Sorry for the false alarm but I felt an obligation to warn ppl when I thought that there was that potential connection especially due to the severity of the symptoms and since peptides are much newer so less info is out there about them.

Sorry for the false alarm, but like I said I was trying to protect the community from what I thought might be a potential danger which i am now convinced there is no connection at all.
    Last edited by 40plusnewbie; 09-20-2010 at 03:29 PM.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    I would think since these peps just increase the endogenous hgh, and increase the pulse freq, there has to be a max sustainable threshhold.

What do you feel this is?

I have a standard inner ear infection. It throws off your equilibrium and gives you virtigo. It is a bacterial infection and is not uncommon.

I was scared that the symptoms were a result of the megadosing of the pep's b/c I wasn't doing it that long and the symptoms were very strange and and seemed to me to be connected somehow to the brain.

But it has to do with the fluid in your inner ear and when u get this infection your equilibrium gets thrown off so you don't have a sense of balance, coordination, your eyes do not move in unison when looking left to right, they kind of shake a little bit rather than move smoothly and evenly together.

google or wiki virtigo inner ear infection and it should explain what I have. There is no reason to suspect it was or is connected to my peptide use since it is a somewhat common infection, the symptoms are just much more weird and scary (until u learn what's going on and that it will go away rather than thinking your brain just got a permanent burnt circuit or something).

Lifeguard102 is offline Associate Member
    Sheesh. Glad to hear it 40plus.

don't mention it. thats what i' m here for pal.
    '

Life

Thread Information