Thread: HGH Pure?

Ironarms2 is offline Junior Member

HGH Pure?

Has anyone ever had any labs done on HGH from China (blue tops/dark green) just wondeirng if these comapnies are sending out legit HGH or are putting some additives (dietary/steroids ) in it. Thanks

The cost of the lab test, if you could find a lab, isn't worth it. Two batches from the same company could be different. One could be fake and one could be real. Two batches from two different companies could be different. One company makes real ones and the other, fake. You can do a blood test but the same supposition still holds true. I say that the authenticity of the HGH your buy is based, most likely, on your source. If you have a good source you'll probably get good HGH. I wish there was a cheap way to test the HGH we're getting but there just isn't.

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    Like many I have lost faith in chinese hgh. The color of the tops mean nothing and there are some lengthy threads on here regarding all of this, including additives and affects they've had on users. I also have to continue to disagree re blood testing hgh. They're are reputable lab companies selling hgh blood serum testing, yes you have to have your blood drawn at a specific time, but if you want to pursue it, it can be done.

Thread Information