Caruso0644 is offline New Member

23 years old... Am I wasting my time?[B][/B]

I'm 23, 174 pounds @ 5'7". I've been on growth now for 7 weeks along with sust 250. I'm taking the sust to gain mass n strength while taking the growth to get cut and gain lean mass ( also starting to get thinning hair, and hoping that after about 5 or 6 months it could start to help that). But I was talking to a knowledgeable guy at the gym n he said I'm waisting my time on the growth at my age, and should just be taking a cutter with my sust. What is your take on my situation? Am I doing the right thing... P.s I have been doing 3 IU's a day.

Get ready bro, some of the more experienced users are going to give you some pointers.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Too early for growth hormone at 23.....you already porduce A LOT now so not worth the bang for the buck...take advantage of the natural edge you have and work with that and you will get further to tell you the truth...plus avoid potentially messing up your natural growth pulse

That's what I'm hoping for, I'm a novice when it come to this stuff and I'm sick of the people around me trying to tell me shit when they don't really know much either. Just looking to be pointed in the right direction

So would you recommend getting on tren or something in that nature to use as a cutter while on the sust250

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso0644 View Post
    That's what I'm hoping for, I'm a novice when it come to this stuff and I'm sick of the people around me trying to tell me shit when they don't really know much either. Just looking to be pointed in the right direction
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! you have been announced the smartest 23 year old I have seen around here for awhile! GOOD for you that you caught on early. YOU are so right,,,they do not know what they are talking about. And to see this so soon is incredible. THANK YOU!

HGH is truly best recommended for someone after 30 when the natural pulse starts to decline. Some people wait even longer for anti-aging...like after 40.. If you try to replinish something you already have...what is the point? So I am thrilled you were such a quick study. And also realizing that the guys in the gym usually do not have your best interest at heart. Why would they? plus there is a lot of "shop talk" in gyms..as someone else posted once around here: go to the gym to workout. NOT talk shop!

Diet and Cardio are key with all the hormones you have now. Building your base naturally will make you look more like a star! Then when needed later on...after research and hanging around here...then maybe in a few years.

YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY!

So would you recommend getting on tren or something in that nature to use as a cutter while on the sust250
    Now this is something you will have to wait for the other guys to tell you about---I am only into HGH. I think....they might say wait until 25 ...but...wait and see

Belial10732 is offline New Member
    I wouldn't recommend trenbolone ... sust alone is probably more than sufficient. There is no such thing as a "cutting" anabolic , the term is thrown around but there's no real qualification for it.

If you have thinning hair already, test/tren will make it worse.

At your age and stats, a simple 500-750mg/week cycle of test is more than adequate for whatever results you may be going after.

Yeah I have been doing 500mg a week n don't plan on going any higher then that for the rest of the cycle. But starting this week I am going to start to split it into two a week instead of one a week.

Belial10732 is offline New Member
    Probably a good idea. Even the longest chain ester in sustanon (decanoate) peaks in less than a day, and half life is reached in 5 days.

Thread Information