Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Considering a job that will travel me to China (HGH que).......

I am considering a job that will travel me to China every quarter for about two weeks per trip. So I have a few questions that some of you may be able to answer for me?

How easy is it to get HGH while in China? Is there anything to "watch out" for? Are the prices generally less than what you see from China on the internet? and finally.... how hard/risky would it be to simply mail back a six month supply of HGH to a private MailBox back here in the states?

I don't think this question is "out of bounds". If it is, then maybe a kindly moderator will delete this for me. Otherwise, anyone with any helpful advice would be apppreciated.

Warmest....
    ...Roman

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    look up david jacobs from texas

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    look up david jacobs from texas
    what does that mean? google him? or if/when I get to china with over a billion people look for someone from texas with the same name?

I've been to China about 40 times for work over the last 10 years. It's tough to find HGH because it's controlled in China. People go to prison (hard time) or worse for getting caught selling the stuff in any quantity. Your best bet is to made contact with someone from the US. Earn their trust and see if you can meet them. It takes a while. Be patient, it'll come.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I've been to China about 40 times for work over the last 10 years. It's tough to find HGH because it's controlled in China. People go to prison (hard time) or worse for getting caught selling the stuff in any quantity. Your best bet is to made contact with someone from the US. Earn their trust and see if you can meet them. It takes a while. Be patient, it'll come.
    no shit!!!! damn... I was hoping that being able to score some cheap and easy HGH would be one of the perks of taking this job!!!

so you can't just walk into the apothacery and get some. too bad.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    he was some guy who went to china for work and started sending hgh/aas to himself then turned became one of the biggest underground dealers, sold to nfl players. got caught and offed himself and his gf.

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    he was some guy who went to china for work and started sending hgh/aas to himself then turned became one of the biggest underground dealers, sold to nfl players. got caught and offed himself and his gf.
    sounds like I'd need a Oija board to look this dude up.

I'm not into taking big risks over some hgh. I naively thought since a crap load of hgh comes from china, then since I'd already be in China.....???

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Hell, get a friggin line on when and where a semi full of kits is en route somewhere here in the usa and I will take care of the rest...

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    Hell, get a friggin line on when and where a semi full of kits is en route somewhere here in the usa and I will take care of the rest...
    ahhahhahhahahaahhaha that was sweet!!

-VM

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    within the urban cities you wont find anything, you will have to travel outskirt of somewhere lets say GuangZhou and have to basically ask every pharmacy that would take the risk, and at the same time you take the risk also for buying from them whether it'd be GH or baking soda.

stay with your trusted source...

GuangZhou is one of the biggest cities in Southern China. There's the old part of the city and the new part. Either way, fujitsu said stick with your known source. Plus, a lot of the HGH production is up North near Beijing.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    GuangZhou is one of the biggest cities in Southern China. There's the old part of the city and the new part. Either way, fujitsu said stick with your known source. Plus, a lot of the HGH production is up North near Beijing.
    .... x2

-VM

Thread Information