LosPepesJustice is offline New Member

HGH in smaller doses for younger users?

I have a question for anyone who really knows about HGH

I am not quite 30+ but I am high 20's (27 - 28) - (due to my employment I must keep my information as close as I can without beng too specific... im paranoid)

I feel very sore all the time, slower, gaining weight much easier than even a year ago, injure myself much easier, fatigued, minimal sex drive, gaining mass is harder than it used to be but still possible, very hard to sleep, bone spurs in both heels, and also a large loss in strength... It was only 2 years ago that I was invited to attend a scouting camp for Euro ball and now, two years later, I feel like 1/10th of the athlete and declining fast...

I had taken and still take the protiens, fish oils, glutamines, vitamins... etc.

I hear people mention the 30 and 40+ age range for the HGH specifications, and was wondering if in small doses (1.5IU - 2.5IU pd 5/2 of 6/1) could help me with these problems. I completely understand that these questions can be for a doctor, but just curious to see what people who have taken this, followed the updates of someone who has, or knows about studies similar to this situation so I can duplicate the success, or learn from the mistakes of others before I make them.

28 yo +/-
    215lb (up from 190-195 in a year)
    6'4''
    Basketball player (12 - 15 hours a week)
    13% bf (up from 9% in a year)

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Have you checked your thyroid? ...for your fatigue?

6'4"and 215lbs? that is not heavy....maybe just need some toning up...need cardio and diet to tone up....but wait to hear what the pros might say.....usually HGH is not recommended for under 30

Have you had your IGF-1 level checked? because if you are fine here---then no need for the expense nor hassle of hunting it down! IMO

Welcome!

Hey SlimmerMe, thanks for the response... I havent had those levels checked in the last few months but I had a blood test taken about 4 or 5 months ago when I had, "had enough of all this", and all the doc could really tell me was that I could lower my cholesterol a little... I know this doc personally and hes not the kind of guy to even consider most things like the my IGF-1 and Thyroid... I should have gone to a different doctor (hindsight is 20/20). I lost my insurance shortly after this visit and cant afford to see one for the tests I need anytime soon. However, I can get Genotropin (36IU x 4+) that would be more cost effecient than seeing a doctor. (I know it sounds rediculous to say I have a more cost effecient way than seeing a doctor... makes it sound like I value my wallet more than my health, but I dont).

In reality, I have seen more helpful advice on this forum than I have recieved from a doctor in all areas, whether it be diet, or what to do and not to do. So I figured I would take the opportunity to ask on here before I spent hundreds out of pocket for a visit to a doctor who may just tell me some generic "get more sleep" crap.

I know I am not heavy in a healthy/unhealthy aspect. But as for what I do, and how my body carries my weight, and playing 3 hours of ball a night sometimes 3 or 4 nights in a row, my defenition of heavy comes from the way my extra weight I have now makes me feel and how my body reacts to it (recovery, speed, agility... etc)... I mean, if you are 5'5'' and 170lbs you arent heavy, but if your goal is to return to being a horse jockey, then you are heavy for that. (horrible analogy i know haha)

You are welcome LosPEPE...

did your doc actually test your thyroid your last visit?.I was not clear on this...if not---I have an idea: order the blood test yourself along with a testosterone test to see where your levels are especially if your sex drive is not what you like...one place a lot of people use is private meds

and ask the guys or do a search as to the most important testosterone blood test/panel to take---I get a bit confused on this---in order to make sure you order the correct one

now the adrenals and cortisol......all of these can attribute to fatigue--you may have depleted your adrenals....just speculating....but

hang around here to get some more input---sometimes it takes awhile to get it....but when you do it well worth it since I think many of the people here know A LOT!
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 09-22-2010 at 02:37 PM.

Before you start self medicating you really need to get blood work done to see where you're at. HGH and AAS can be really helpful to you or it can hurt you. You need to be careful and find out where you're at first then research the type of compounds that are available to you.

No SlimmerMe I have never had my thyroid checked...

Would I be able to obtain my bloodtest even if it was taken a few months back? I never originally had a copy of this anyways.

As for my adrenals, what can I do to replenish this? I drink energy drinks and I heard they are very bad for those... but you hear alot of things...

ScotchGuard02... I wold never take HGH or AAS without completely checking into the process, but considering my age, and my goals, and current makeup, would HGH be a possible option if my levels arent where they should be?

I would think your blood test would be available---just ask for a copy

as for adrenals? I have no idea as to a drink for adrenals or anything like that....news to me if so!
    there are things over the counter for adrenal support like Adapten-All---( but you need to make sure you need this first because you do not want to take it if you do not need it)

OK... would information about adrenals be on the test I got or is that something completely different?

I mean obviously its not blood, but do the levels show on the test?
    Last edited by LosPepesJustice; 09-22-2010 at 10:56 PM. Reason: didnt want to sound dumber than i already do

DHEA
    helps
    indicate
    -----
    my
    keys
    are
    sticking

OK so i just got done playing basketball for about 2 and a half hours and I cant even get up without grunting and limping... and tomorrow morning, my heel spurs will be very sensitive and I will cautiously limp around until I have been up for a few hours...

This is my daily routine

Geethika is offline New Member
    Better go for a thyroid test once....

Healthcare and pharma forum:
    http://www.harneedi.com/index.php/forum

Thanks everyone!

HGH help heal but isn't the magic bullet. I have joint problems. HGH seems to help but it didn't "cure" them. My tendonitis in my elbow did go away. It took a while for me to feel it. I noticed the tendonitis in about 6 months.

Thread Information