Razzler1798 is offline New Member

HGH with Sermorelin

Would it make sense to run both at the same time?

Sermorelin at bedtime to keep natural levels flowing and the HGH in the morning for that extra boost?

Another idea, what about using it as a PCT after an HGH cycle to restore nature production?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Razzler1798; 09-23-2010 at 11:51 AM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome
    Stats?
    please

Hello. Thanks for the reply.

Stats:

30 years old.
    6'4.
    240 pounds.

Done four cycles to date, usually test e and deca with orals. Always reaped great gains, but have struggled with body fat. I can't get rid of that gut. Never tried gh before.

I did some blood work to see if I was able to get a prescription for test and gh. Doc says my test is low so I scored a script for test cyp and deca. My igf was also low, but taking my age into account he decided to go with Sermorelin.

I'm asking because I already have some yellow tops that I was eager to try out. I was expecting a gh script, but since I'm getting Sermorelin instead I'm just trying to re-think the cycle and if I should incorporate it.

I was planning on running the gh for a month and then adding test/deca/t3/anadrol for eight weeks. Then push on with gh for three more months.

Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by Razzler1798; 09-23-2010 at 07:50 PM.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    What dose did your doctor perscribe you the Sermorelin at?! and how did he say it should be adminstered?

You could run the HGH concurrently with it. Or alternatively, you could just run the HGH.

You should stay on HGH for 6+ months straight.

Why are you doing a test/deca /anadrol cycle = extreme bulking... when you are trying to get rid of a gut? It seems counter-productive. You should do more of a cutting cycle IMO.

1 month of HGH is not going to lean you out like at all.

-VM

Just picked up my script today.

The prescription states to inject 200 mcg Sermorelin SubQ every night before bed.

Per your comment, it's been over a year since my last cycle, so I was planning to bulk up some and end the cycle with some Winny to aid in cutting. GH will be with me every step of the way and continued on after for at least a total of 6 months.
    Last edited by Razzler1798; 09-30-2010 at 07:07 PM.

Thread Information