jason8455 is offline Junior Member

Anyome know these types of gh

Has anyone ever used any of these kinda of gh. I have been on chimeras 10 iu vial blue tops but now have access to these and don't know if anyone suggests a particular one

Blue Top hgh 4iu vial. Generic. 191aa
    40iu kits. 10 x 4iu vials.
    ----------------------------------------------
    Green Top hgh 8iu vial. Generic. 191aa
    80iu kits. 10 x 8iu vials.
    Black Top hgh 10iu vial. Generic. 191aa
    100iu kits. 10 x 10iu vials.
    Global Biotech Glotropin hgh. 191aa
    80iu kits. 10 x 8iu vials.

-----------------------------------------------
    Global Biotech Glotropin hgh. 191aa
    40iu kits. 10 x 4iu vials.

cephalos is offline New Member
    dude i haven't heard of any of those brands edit

Quote Originally Posted by cephalos View Post
    dude i haven't heard of any of those brands edit
    What the hell is this....i give some advice for someone to go get information to read and look up stuff and my reply gets edited....this is so lame. Whoever changed my comment i got something to say to you....

No flamming, its aganst the rules

Why would my reply to someone's thread get erased when all i advised him to do was to go do some research of his own.... some guy was asking about some new drugs i never heard about before on this board and i told him that he needed to go do some research before he spent his money on drugs he did not know about. Well it so happens that someone deleted most of my reply (admin/mod)...this is ridiculous i gave him good advise, i did not break any rules by telling him to research on the internet....I have one word for this board LAME!!!...People this board does not want you to progress...most of the crap they tell you here is invalid or at the very least without any scientific backup....go out there guys remember that the entire knowledge of the human race is on the internet and there are far more reliable sources than a forum.....If you dont know about a drug don't just go to "Bubba the board member" for advise.... read, instruct yourself so you can make the correct decisions when it comes to manipulating your body... remember you only get one copy of your body to play with so who will you trust information from....bubba the board member? or a reputable source...like a medical journal or a scientific study.

Why would my reply to someone's thread get erased when all i advised him to do was to go do some research of his own.... some guy was asking about some new drugs i never heard about before on this board and i told him that he needed to go do some research before he spent his money on drugs he did not know about. Well it so happens that someone deleted most of my reply (admin/mod)...this is ridiculous i gave him good advise, i did not break any rules by telling him to research on the internet....I have one word for this board LAME!!!...People this board does not want you to progress...most of the crap they tell you here is invalid or at the very least without any scientific backup....go out there guys remember that the entire knowledge of the human race is on the internet and there are far more reliable sources than a forum.....If you dont know about a drug don't just go to "Bubba the board member" for advise.... read, instruct yourself so you can make the correct decisions when it comes to manipulating your body... remember you only get one copy of your body to play with so who will you trust information from....bubba the board member? or a reputable source...like a medical journal or a scientific study.

jason8455 is offline Junior Member
    I'm not sure what was said earlier that was edited but does anyone know about any of these types of hgh? there has to be someone with some experience here...

Thread Information