Ron786 is offline New Member

Question Purchased HGh Jintropin..

I just purchased hgh, Jintropin Greentops from Gensci, Just wanted to know a little information on what size syringe needles i need. How much Iu to do.. and how many times a day... Im 28, 289 6'4. My goal is to be at 220 by march next year, also is this a realistic goal, and can it be achieved with what i have..

thanks

ron

LBSOMEIRON is offline Banned
    So.....you did the research made a huge investment....but, aren't sure what type of pins?

As far as your goal of 220. Hex yes it's possible. Diet is number #1
    Last edited by LBSOMEIRON; 09-27-2010 at 05:04 AM.

well i know i should have done research on the pins.. i honestly thought anything could have been used.. but i spoke to a friend and he said that long pins are better, because they hit the muscle... so i just need some info thanks..

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    not sure about the needle size you might prefer

when you start out....start out with a low unit dose and build up slowly to avoid potential sides....like fatigue which will keep you away from the gym...
    Dosing times: Many here really prefer to dose early Am to blunt cortisol...so the ideal way is to get up in the early morning about 4 am and pin and then go back to sleep for a couple of hours---if this does not work: then pin when you get up but make sure not to eat for an hour---and then if you want to do a second dose ( which can become inconvenient depending on work etc) then pin when your cortisol levels are high again...usually early afternoon....about 3ish....main thing is to be consistent

And what do you mean with " it can be achieved with what I have?"...please clarify....want to make sure you plan to dose for at least 6 months....

ps: many here do not suggest hgh for under 30.....you are sliding right in...which might inspire many here to tell you to work on cardio and diet FIRST

WELCOME!
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 09-27-2010 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    not sure about the needle size you might prefer

when you start out....start out with a low unit dose and build up slowly to avoid potential sides....like fatigue which will keep you away from the gym...
    Dosing times: Many here really prefer to dose early Am to blunt cortisol...so the ideal way is to get up in the early morning about 4 am and pin and then go back to sleep for a couple of hours---if this does not work: then pin when you get up but make sure not to eat for an hour---and then if you want to do a second dose ( which can become inconvenient depending on work etc) then pin when your cortisol levels are high again...usually early afternoon....about 3ish....main thing is to be consistent

And what do you mean with " it can be achieved with what I have?"...please clarify....want to make sure you plan to dose for at least 6 months....

ps: many here do not suggest hgh for under 30.....you are sliding right in...which might inspire many here to tell you to work on cardio and diet FIRST

WELCOME!
    Can you support that statement?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^^^^.....it can effect insulin ....sugar---glucose....that is why it is a good idea to wait to eat at least an hour before or after pinning...especially carbs
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 09-27-2010 at 10:38 AM.

The HGH slows down the absorption of sugar so your blood sugar goes high. Many cycles of this phenomenon can cause Type II diabetes. You can eat, just don't eat a lot of carbs. I drink down a protein shake after my HGH shot and go workout.

Hmm. I feel like a newb. I've been on since jan 1 and 30 minutes has been the Max.

But my meal only has maybe 35g of carbs.

I also take rala. Ive suffered no I'll effects.

Took 2nd in may under this protocol. I'm switching now so I thank you. I guess I'm confused what the repercussion is. Is it fat gain? I was 5% so that can't be it. Or, are my first carbs of the day too low?

I guess we are always learning.

Starting Igf and slin this weekend where my carbs will be doubled.

So I really need to wake up at 4am and pin.

what i was trying to ask was im trying to lose 70 lbs by march. Should i get these results, if i hit the gym hard with cardio and my hgh.. thanks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    ^^^^^.....it can effect insulin....sugar---glucose....that is why it is a good idea to wait to eat at least an hour before or after pinning...especially carbs
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    The HGH slows down the absorption of sugar so your blood sugar goes high. Many cycles of this phenomenon can cause Type II diabetes. You can eat, just don't eat a lot of carbs. I drink down a protein shake after my HGH shot and go workout.
    Excellent points and I believe it even states this on most HGH sites. My doctor explained the same thing to me.

Callsign is offline Associate Member
    Interesting! Is that at all doses, say 2 i.u. a day?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Callsign View Post
    Interesting! Is that at all doses, say 2 i.u. a day?
    that is at ALL doses even at 1 iu a day.

The sugar absorption rate with HGH is on a sliding scale. The bigger the HGH shot the slower your body absorbs sugars. It seems that these numbers vary with individual genetics. I just don't know where I am on that scale and my family has a history of diabetes so I'm extra careful.

Thread Information