big081 is offline New Member

hgh sides how soon

Ok guys im on my first cycle of gh, I plan on running 12 months ramping up but just to make sure my supplier is legit i have only ordered 1 kit hoping to feel the sides everyone is saying they get before i order more. Ive started a 2 iu ed im only on day 6 so far ive felt absoultely nothing no great sleep no body ahces headaches everything is the same i understand everyone reacts differnt and my dose is low but when do most of you guys start feeling sides. Right now im only taking gh no other gear i will start t4 after a month of gh my age is 29 if that helps.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    you might be lucky with no sides...or unlucky and not good stuff...wait for another week. I have read where some guys did not feel much for a couple weeks. If you are leary as to if it legit or not....do a home pregnancy test. If you come up pregnant then you might have hcg instead....NOT YOU being pregnant...the hgh...test the hgh!

Please note----just because you do not test pregnant still does not rule out other "fake" possiblities---just narrows it down if you are concerned.
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 09-28-2010 at 09:00 AM.

The good benefits of HGH takes longer to feel then the bad. If you want some sides to see if your HGH is good then jump to 5iu or 6iu for a couple of days. If you get puffy fingers and pain in the joints, you got HGH sides. Your gear is probably good.

Thread Information