Thread: First hgh run

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Casket is offline Junior Member

First hgh run

Hey guys

Ok so i wanna do my first run with hgh. Im planning on getting about 600 iu's of green tops. My idea is run it at 5iu's 2days on 1 day off. If i use this protocol one box (100iu's) will last me 30 days. So i will be able to run this for atleast 6 months.

Im planning to taper up to that dose, starting at week 1 with 2iu and week 2 3iu's and so on till i get to 5iu's ( and if i can handle the side at 5iu's).

Stats:

25y
    81kg
    13% bf

Currently bulking (no aas). Diet pretty clean and good.
    Ratio's:
    P - 40%
    C - 25%
    F - 35%

Questions:
    1. Does my cycle layout look right
    2. Can i expect to pick up some lbm (2-4kg)
    3. Will this keep my bf% in check if not lowering it abit.

Thats all i can think of for know.

Thanx

bump

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    hey and WELCOME!
    Thanks for posting your stats. Noticing that you are only 25 is a bit too early for HGH to many on this board. The general consenus here is to wait until you are 30. Reason being: you already produce a heck of a lot of growth hormone now and to take HGH might simply mess with your endocrine system. This could potentially have an effect where your natural growth pulse starts to slow down which I doubt you want to happen this early in your life. Think about it a bit more please. And hang out here and learn learn learn!

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    hey and WELCOME!
    Thanks for posting your stats. Noticing that you are only 25 is a bit too early for HGH to many on this board. The general consenus here is to wait until you are 30. Reason being: you already produce a heck of a lot of growth hormone now and to take HGH might simply mess with your endocrine system. This could potentially have an effect where your natural growth pulse starts to slow down which I doubt you want to happen this early in your life. Think about it a bit more please. And hang out here and learn learn learn!

Not completely what i wanted to hear but fair and honest.

Will stick around and rethink the hgh. If u don't mind maybe pointing me in the directions of good hgh reads and where i can also see the thing about age and when to really consider using it.

The whole idea for me behind the growth was for it to keep my bf in check while i bulk up for next year. I pick up bf fat quite easily lately.

Thanx again

sorry---my computer or somthing is messed up----but I hope you get the numbers clear enough
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 10-06-2010 at 10:45 AM.

dukeluke is offline New Member
    SlimmerMe- do You have any reaserch about the HGH (natural) level in age 25-30 and after 30 ? I heard that after 25 your natural HGH level is very low

Quote Originally Posted by dukeluke View Post
    SlimmerMe- do You have any reaserch about the HGH (natural) level in age 25-30 and after 30 ? I heard that after 25 your natural HGH level is very low
    16-24 years male: 182---.SEVEN HUNDRED AND EIGHTY...gh secretion.. 500 mcgs
    25-39 years male: 114-492....gh secretion..125 mcgs

and I know this seems to indicate that there is a drop at 25...but...'tis the case here....to wait until 30 and hopefully others will chime in to support why

YOU ARE SO WELCOME!
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 10-06-2010 at 10:46 AM.

16-24 years male: 182---SEVEN HUNDRED AND EIGHTY .....
    25-39 years male: 114-492

my post got messed up and reversed.
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 10-06-2010 at 10:44 AM.

I could not write in the numbers as a number for some strange reason....anyway...I am glad you are going to take your time for now...and as far as good hgh post? there are some great informational education threads at the top of the forum... a lot to take in...just slowly read and re-read and learn

this place has a lot to offer and I bet if you want to GAIN yet keep your BF in check then there is a mantra here which is: DIET AND CARDIO....if you want to reach your goals then perhaps posting your diet in the diet section to get specific help for YOU plus post your workout in the workout forum for help...the guys in those forums really know their stuff....and will lead you to where you want to go....

Thread Information