hardcore growth brand

hey guys anyone hear or try hardcore growth hgh ty

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This is against board rules.

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    srry im new to this did i post this in wrng section? ty

PI_Guy is offline New Member
    that is against the rules? Jesus... whats the point of this place then?

PI_Guy is offline New Member
    IMO anything that is named to attract body builders, athletes, etc is bunk...
    Unless i have been misinformed, hgh is manufactured for people that need it to grow to a normal size and for replacement therapy in the elderly,, not to grow 22in biceps, so if its got some snazzy body building lingo attached to it, i bet its worthless, or just repackaged generic blue tops.. but im a noob, i dont know squat

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by freak1 View Post
    srry im new to this did i post this in wrng section? ty
    It is against the rules to post a "source" as to the HGH. This applies to all of the forums so you are in the right forum, you just cannot mention where as in source to get something. This is in the rules. But WELCOME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PI_Guy View Post
    that is against the rules? Jesus... whats the point of this place then?
    as stated above, no source talk anywhere here. This site is for educating members and not showing members where to get products.

Quote Originally Posted by PI_Guy View Post
    IMO anything that is named to attract body builders, athletes, etc is bunk...
    Unless i have been misinformed, hgh is manufactured for people that need it to grow to a normal size and for replacement therapy in the elderly,, not to grow 22in biceps, so if its got some snazzy body building lingo attached to it, i bet its worthless, or just repackaged generic blue tops.. but im a noob, i dont know squat
    You are right that HGH is for people ( children) to help them grow to a normal size. Plus for the elderly as improving their quality of life since when someone's IFG-1 level drops, then people lose their zest for life and feel more aches and pains and HGH helps with bone density too which helps the elderly. NOW...as far as BB's wanting HGH. The reason BB's like HGH is because once someone has truly maxed out their natural potential as far as growing their physique, then BB's want to go that extra yard by adding more muscle cells which HGH does. And when this happens then LEAN MASS is created thus giving a BB a more lean and tighter look plus HGH adds to the surface mass with high doses thus making someone look bigger all the more.

Welcome to you both! hang out and learn. Glad you are here.
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 11-24-2010 at 09:40 AM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    It is against the rules to post a "source" as to the HGH. This applies to all of the forums so you are in the right forum, you just cannot mention where as in source to get something. This is in the rules. But WELCOME!!!

as stated above, no source talk anywhere here. This site is for educating members and not showing members where to get products.

You are right that HGH is for people ( children) to help them grow to a normal size. Plus for the elderly as improving their quality of life since when someone's IFG-1 level drops, then people lose their zest for life and feel more aches and pains and HGH helps with bone density too which helps the elderly. NOW...as far as BB's wanting HGH. The reason BB's like HGH is because once someone has truly maxed out their natural potential as far as growing their physique, then BB's want to go that extra yard by adding more muscle cells which HGH does. And when this happens then LEAN MASS is created thus giving a BB a more lean and tighter look plus HGH adds to the surface mass with high doses thus making someone look bigger all the more.

Welcome to you both! hang out and learn. Glad you are here.
    yep. that's about right

Thread Information