Jrocc is offline New Member

Primatropin, good, bad?

Hey guys, this is my first post here. I've been taking GH for about 2 months now but have lost my source. Some guys at my Gym were telling me about Primatropin and saying that they were loving it but I wanted to do a bit more reasearch into it before I spend the money on a kit. So I'm just wondering if anyone here is taking it or has taken it and what they think about it. Thanks guys!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome. Doing a search in this forum might help get you started until you get some feedback.

Jrocc is offline New Member
    Thanks slimmerme, I have done some research on here as well as a few other sites and it all seems positive. Between that and what the people say at the gym I am pretty comfortable about giving it a shot.

How risky is ordering the stuff online? The place I am going to order from is based in Canada and I'm in Canada so I think it would be pretty safe since it doesn't have to clear customs or anything to get to me, but what are everyone elses thoughts on the subject?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    You are welcome. Personally I have no experience with Primatropin. Secondly although you did not directly reference a source online or whatnot, please try to stay away from any talk about sources.

Now.....all that being said..what are your stats as in age weight BF and goals if you want to let the members know and pursue anymore dialogue about what you are after....

Thread Information