RB3232 is offline Associate Member

HGH/ Test P/ Anavar questions

HEIGHT: 5'11"
    WEIGHT: 205lbs (12%)
    TRAINING: 7 Years (Former College Athlete)
    CYCLE EXPERIENCE: 1 AAS

So I have been doing a lot of research about HGH and a test p/ anavar cycle and I like what I have read. I was wondering what would be proper HGH doses to go along with this. I plan on running this cycle in the summer so I wanted to gain as much knowledge now.

I plan on running my test at 500 mgs a week and the var at a 40-60 mgs a day. Should i change these doses?

Also what would be the proper HGH dose to go along with this, i plan on running the test for 8-10 weeks and the var for 4 weeks. Also the HGH will be a 3 month supply

Also this past summer i tore my hamstring (grade 2). Would HGH be helpful in further repairing this injury? I already had a PRP injection on it.

Negative/Positive feedback is welcomed/appreciated thank you

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    22....way too early. You have tons of growth hormone now and the general consensus is to wait until 30. And with a cycle to wait until mid-20's.
    HGH at 22 is specifically not a good idea. You could potentially mess with your endocrine system by relying on hgh thus creating a negative feedback which then lowers your own growth pulse.

Alright well then I wont do the GH but I am still doing the cycle of AAS. So taking that into consideration does my cycle look ok? Thank you man

You are welcome. Thanks for staying away from the HGH. Wish so much you would wait on the cycle since just 1 or 2 more years of really dialing in your diet and training naturally will make all the difference in the world. Building a natural foundation is the secret. ....( and the other secret is that I am a female!)

ps: do you want to enter a competition? here on the forum? a 3 month challenge starting in January?
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 11-23-2010 at 08:12 PM.

Ill have to think about that one definitely. I don't know why I forgot to mention this but I want to run primobolan in my cycle as well. But I heard to need to run a higher dosage with that as well. Could you (or someone else) help me out with proper dosage, again this is just for 8-10 weeks. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by RB3232 View Post
    Ill have to think about that one definitely. I don't know why I forgot to mention this but I want to run primobolan in my cycle as well. But I heard to need to run a higher dosage with that as well. Could you (or someone else) help me out with proper dosage, again this is just for 8-10 weeks. Thank you
    Great..hope you do join in. They will be happy to see a new member.
    for cycling feedback...please start a new thread in the Anabolic Q&A forum with stats and all to get feedback specifically. But just know many will feel you need to wait a year or 2 more. Building a natural base is paramount and encouraged before starting any steroids since you have so many hormones already and the point is to max out first on your own first.

Thread Information