antedlo is offline New Member

HGH need help please

Hello to all....
    I had some major knee surgery and my doctor gave me a script for some Humatrope Pen 24mg 2 units per day, I have been on it for 4 months now, recovery has gone well and completed therapy, I have seen some chnages, my love handles are smaller and I have more energy.

Now That I have been cleared to start running once again I would like to also take advantage of the HGH as I have 16 cartriges of the Humatrope. I'm 38yrs 5'7", 210lbs, 20%BF I have always been stocky(185lbs 11%BF at the time I graduated from High School and I got as hevy as 230lbs 7%bf while in the Air Force.

Now I want to try to get back in shape, I carry my weight very even but you can tell in my face.

I will go back to my schedulle as prior to surgery as follow;

M-F
    6am Run 3-4miles
    7am Weight training alternating muscle groups and days

Any imput will be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Great! see you made it here. What type of help would you like? dosing? how much? anything else?
    Glad to see you are recovering well.

There's a lot of good experience on this forum. Glad you're getting back into shape.

Slimmerme... All the above, I have read lots about Humatrope(good stuff) and here on the forums I see dossing as IU (international units) as I understand 1IU = .10mg and most posting have a dose from 3 to 10IUs per day, my doctor gave me a script to take 1.5mg = 45IUs a day all in one shot in the morning, I have never had any of the symptoms described on the forums(water retention,swollen hands) nothing, but I have gotten good results on the fat loss and seem to have more pep in my step. I have started a 5 day a week workout as follow:

M-W-F
    Chest, Back, etc Upper body

T-Th
    Legs, Abs, lower body

M-F run 4 miles prior to work out (with sprint intervals of 2min run 1min fast walk) then maintain HR in fatburning zone so very little rest 30-45sec between exercises.

So tell me what you think, any and all suggestions are welcome and appreciated

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    5'7" 230 at 7%....come on bro. I know thishas nothing to do with your question but I find extremely hard to believe. How much juice they giving these air force boys?

no juice, but plenty of workout time....if not on missions we would be in training(hand to hand combat,close quaters combat and so on) as well as PT 7 day a week and all with strenght, fitness, BB coaches.

My freshman year in High School I was 5'6" 190 and 13%BFI have allways been heavy yet not FAT.

But I hope to get some guidance with the Humatrope and exercise regiment........

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Take your hgh first thing in the a.m on an empty stoamch and then do your cardio. If you want to gain some size I wouldn't run. Also, I'd eat and then wait a while before hitting the weights....if your schedule permits it.

hey....what is your age please? thanks

38 years

thanks....

are you planning on running the HGH for at least 6 months? hope so
    and the early AM pinning is good and try to avoid food for an hour before/after especially carbs

what did you mean by 45 units in one day? in post #4
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 12-26-2010 at 08:55 PM.

BrnstrM is offline New Member
    Damn, are you still in the AF? I wish my Army docs COULD prescribe me GH - one of the trauma ortho docs I worked with is trying to get permission to do it (and AAS) for his limb salvage patients (mostly dudes blown up in OIF/OEF whose limbs are mangled but potentially salvageable) but has been running into a lot of road blocks. They do it for burn guys though thankfully.

For me the HGH has worked wonders in accelerating my therapy and minimizing complications. Having pharmaceutical grade stuff though...very jealous.

Slimmerme; I was to be 4.5IU or 1.5mg....

BrnstrM.....No I am not active duty any more, and I hope that the some day the politics in the military will go away and we can give this Soldiers, Marines, Airman and Sailors the correct and needed tools to get better and be able to live a frutfull life after service. I did 6 tours during Desert Shield/Storm and now help train Army and AF soldiers prior to deployment.

Any way goig back to the original thread........I received the last test results for HGH and Test levels, not where they need to be but better, also I have seen some changes in my body as in my pants fit looser at the waist.

My dose will change as the Dr. had told me that if the levels did not get above 150 he would increase the dose to 2.5mg per day, this dose should help even more as my knee feels much better and I am able to do more wheight training and going heavy with lower body, and as long as I keep loosing body fat even at a slow rate I will be happy with that.

hey....if your pants are getting looser in the waist then I suppose it is working! Personally I would not go up past the 5 unit mark since there is a fine line between wanting to lose BF and gaining mass. And sometimes a higher dose can bulk you up. So thinking of going over 4.5 with pharma grade is a fairly high dose.

well acording to the Dr. i need to increase the dose as the GLH-1 is stil very low only 99 after 2 months at 1mg per day so he want to make it 2mg per day and also has given me a script for Test-Cypionate 150mg per week for 3 months......lucky me!!!! I will be taking advantage of all the scripts to make sur ethat I can get the best results with my work outs

6iu/ed of pharma grade HGH + 150mg/wk of Teset Cyp is a nice combination to continue to drop fat and see lean muscle growth. Test cyp will take 4 to 6 weeks before you'll see results so most of your fat burning and anabolic results will be from the HGH. Enjoy.

Well some bad news sort offffff.......the secondary diagnosis HypoGonadism combined with Hypopytuitarism has landed me with a permanent script for Humatrope adn 18 months of Test Cyp...shucks I'll just have to feel bad about it..NOT, hey I will take the bad news and turnit arround for my benefit, science got to love it.

D.Pump is offline Finishing Member ~ Transformation Contest!
    ^Dude thats nuts! Make sure you take advantage so many people would kill for those scripts...

ScotchGuard02 and D.Pump I guess I am lucky in a way.......you guys want to send some advice my way on how to loose more body fat...my diet is on-line I limit my caloriesto 2750 per day, 300 to 400grams of Protein and Creatin pre and post workout some Carbs but only 50 - 100grams....work out 5 days a week;
    M-W-F

T-Th
    Legs, Abs, lower body

M-F run 4 miles prior to work out (with sprint intervals of 2min run 1min fast walk) then maintain HR in fatburning zone so very little rest 30-45sec between exercises and always superset any 2 excersices (like squat and leg extension or bench press and Tri extension) please any advise is welcome

lifeforce0019 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by antedlo View Post
    well acording to the Dr. i need to increase the dose as the GLH-1 is stil very low only 99 after 2 months at 1mg per day so he want to make it 2mg per day and also has given me a script for Test-Cypionate 150mg per week for 3 months......lucky me!!!! I will be taking advantage of all the scripts to make sur ethat I can get the best results with my work outs
    Better get your IGF-1 levels measured. You are going to have horrible side effect from 6 iu per day of pharma grade hgh.

Wouldn't want to be you!

ScotchGuard02 and D.Pump I guess I am lucky in a way.......you guys want to send some advice my way on how to loose more body fat...my diet is on-line I limit my caloriesto 2750 per day, 300 to 400grams of Protein and Creatin pre and post workout some Carbs but only 50 - 100grams....work out 5 days a week;
    M-W-F

T-Th
    Legs, Abs, lower body

M-F run 4 miles prior to work out (with sprint intervals of 2min run 1min fast walk) then maintain HR in fatburning zone so very little rest 30-45sec between exercises and always superset any 2 excersices (like squat and leg extension or bench press and Tri extension) please any advise is welcome
    No way you can maintain that workout regimen on 50 to 100 grams of carbs!

lifeforce0019.....I have been on 4.5 no side effects for almost 2 months and the IGF-1 level is low, last test it was at 45 and that is the reason why Dr wants me on 2mg/6IUs per day, at this point with 4.5 the only side effect that I have seen is a decrease in my waist line loosing more than an inch.

How many grams of carbs do you think I should be getting if you think 100 if not good?

lifeforce0019.....I have been on 4.5 no side effects for almost 2 months and the IGF-1 level is low, last test it was at 45 and that is the reason why Dr wants me on 2mg/6IUs per day, at this point with 4.5 the only side effect that I have seen is a decrease in my waist line loosing more than an inch.

How many grams of carbs do you think I should be getting if you think 100 if not good?
    Happy New Year Antedlo! And congratulations on your outstanding efforts!

Did you obtain the humatropin from a local pharmacy? Are you sure it has been stored properly? Are you getting any side effects at all at that dose? On 2 iu of tev-tropin or norditropin I get numbness and tingling in my fingers and a little peripheral edema. I am pretty sure you should be seeing something at the dose you are taking!

As for the optimal number of carbs to support your workouts, first I recommend that you determine your resting metabolic rate (RMR) by indirect calorimetry. Your doctor or a local gym should have access to a bodygem device. Once you know your rmr you can determine your total daily energy expenditure (TDEE) based on your activity level. Then you can reduce your TDEE calories by about 500 per day to lose a pound per week. You can figure out how many grams of carbohydrates to eat each day by subtraction after determining your daily caories from protein and healthy fats.

Hope this helps. The links below should be informative.

Good Luck!

http://metabolicratetest.com/bodygem...r-measure-rmr/

http://www.bestdallaspersonaltrainer...alculator.html

http://www.calorieking.com/foods/
    Last edited by lifeforce0019; 01-01-2011 at 11:25 AM.

dinko is offline Associate Member
    what your doctor says about taking hgh? at morning wake up with empty stomach or what?

lifeforce0019...the Humatrope is delivered to me by a rep from Eli Lilly so it is legit, nut again no side effects and i will follow on with the RMR and TDEE once I get the numbers.

Dinko....Dr recomended to doit first thing in the morning on empty stomach and 20-30min before training.

Thread Information