Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member

Insulin PWO Carb Source

I am cutting right now and thinking about giving Slin a try to pack on a few lbs of LBM.

I know that I must follow the 10g of carbs per IU rule.

What carb sources would you reccomend for someone using slin and trying to avoid fat gain as much as possible?

I was thinking this..

PWO Meal: 50mg Whey Shake, WaxiMaze and Ezequiel Bread Combo (Split evenly--amount depending on amount of Slin)

One hour Later: Two grilled chicken breast, zero fat dressing, 2 pieces of Ezequiel bread with some jelly..

Any thoughts? Basically I want the minimal amount of carbs possible without going Hypo..

Markosterone is offline Member
    the 10g carb per iu rule is for newbies...

start low and get a glucometer if you are unsure about it.

if you are dieting and you are low on carbs, you probably will have to take it easy with the slin. probably go hypo pretty easy.
    cutting with slin is pretty advanced for a first time, I would use it for bulking instead.

be careful with it.

^Thanks. How do you feel about the substances though in terms of carbs. Ezeqieul Bread and WaxiMaze a good idea for post injection carbs? I've read conflicting information about Waxy being a good choice.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Markosterone View Post
    the 10g carb per iu rule is for newbies...

start low and get a glucometer if you are unsure about it.

if you are dieting and you are low on carbs, you probably will have to take it easy with the slin. probably go hypo pretty easy.
    cutting with slin is pretty advanced for a first time, I would use it for bulking instead.

be careful with it.
    ^Agreed.

But to answer your question, ******, I've had success in the past with Waxy.

Thanks guys. You're right. Too complicated and intricate for cutting. I'm gonna hold off until this upcoming Fall bulking cycle. Then hell will freeze over when it comes to bulking agents for me lol

Thread Information