F-Genetics is offline Associate Member

Getting HGH legally, I know I have a solid shot/I need some advice...

I may have found a way to get HGH legally... I was researching through some of the requirements at HRT clinics, and to my surprise I fit in three different categories...My question has several parts, as this discovery has kind of gotten me a bit excited: One, has anyone been to an HRT clinic and had the blood tests and consultation done? How long would a Doc put you on for typically? (I am 33) And would the PCT I am using show up on the blood work, and panels they will take? I will be on clomid and Nolvadex for pct. I was going to wait until I started PCT to do the panels, that way my test levels would be lower and possibly add a fourth category I fit into for the profile and hopefully solidify my chances of getting HGH, etc... And if the doc brings up AAS use or anything of that nature because of my size (build) what do you guys recommend saying? I am guessing try to feel the situation out and see which way the doc is leaning, but I would like some suggestions of those who have hopefully gone through it or at least attempted it.
    I think I can get the HGH script based solely on the 3 categories I already fit into. I just want to try and PAD the evidence if at all possible.
    Thanks everyone...
    Last edited by F-Genetics; 03-26-2011 at 10:37 AM. Reason: mistake

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Most anti-aging clinics will hand out HGH whether you need it or not....that is their big carrot to keep you coming back and back again...so no need to fit into category IMO

as far as price? not to be discussed on the forum so you might want to edit that part.....

Sorry I thought it might have been a loophole in the rules because it would be of legal means....That is good to know. I can see what they will charge for it, and if it is higher than the pharmaceutical grade stuff that I can get from my friend. Then I can keep the script in case, and get the HGH from my friend.
    Last edited by F-Genetics; 03-26-2011 at 10:36 AM. Reason: woops

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by F-Genetics View Post
    Sorry I thought it might have been a loophole in the rules because it would be of legal means....That is good to know. I can see what they will charge for it, and if it is higher than the pharmaceutical grade stuff that I can get from my friend. Then I can keep the script in case, and get the HGH from my friend.
    In most if not all cases a AA clinic will not hand you a paper script like they will for vicoden, Its usuallly called in to a compounding pharmacy then mailed to your home. This seems to be SOP for all the AA clinics I have contacted.

The daily dose they recommend will be beneficial right? I mean it will be worth running the amount they prescribe?

Do you know how much they are recommending?

what are your stats and goals please. this will help.

I was actually asking if there seems to be an A-typical dosage that gets prescribed with HGH and AA clinic docs.
    I am 33, 6'1", 209, 16%bf
    I want to get down between 10-12%BF and stay their. I am almost done with my first cycle. The HGH cycle I am contemplating is to help deal with some of the injuries I have incurred over the years. Basically try to build some new muscle tissue around the multiple areas where I have had torn ligaments in the past. To help compensate and hopefully counteract some of the long term damage/issues. I have sleep apnea, so I have heard it helps with sleeping better. That would be great.
    After I cycle off I am doing a diet/cut to get down hopefully to the 10-12% mark in about 42 days time. I am not doing an actual cycle, just diet.
    And after that I wanted to run a long term HGH cycle. I know this may be a stupid question, is there a PCT regiment for coming off of HGH? I have been reading and I have not seen any. So I am guessing it is not needed unless you cycle AAS while on it, then it is business as usual.
    So that is the quick low down. I hope that helps.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was prescribed 1iu a day. 5 on 2 off. I was told I could go up to 2iu no problem. The only problem was $$$$

I was actually asking if there seems to be an A-typical dosage that gets prescribed with HGH and AA clinic docs.
    I am 33, 6'1", 209, 16%bf
    I want to get down between 10-12%BF and stay their. I am almost done with my first cycle. The HGH cycle I am contemplating is to help deal with some of the injuries I have incurred over the years. Basically try to build some new muscle tissue around the multiple areas where I have had torn ligaments in the past. To help compensate and hopefully counteract some of the long term damage/issues. I have sleep apnea, so I have heard it helps with sleeping better. That would be great.
    After I cycle off I am doing a diet/cut to get down hopefully to the 10-12% mark in about 42 days time. I am not doing an actual cycle, just diet.
    And after that I wanted to run a long term HGH cycle. I know this may be a stupid question, is there a PCT regiment for coming off of HGH? I have been reading and I have not seen any. So I am guessing it is not needed unless you cycle AAS while on it, then it is business as usual.
    So that is the quick low down. I hope that helps.
    From what I have seen around the 3 unit mark ED from an AA clinic since it will be pharma grade.

NO to PCT for HGH.

InfiniteMuscle is offline Junior Member
    I've been curious about hrt clinics. Also how many users actually get it from online clinics..

InfiniteMuscle is offline Junior Member
    I've been curious about hrt clinics. Also how many users actually get it from online clinics..

Cool, thanks man. I have a source who can get me pharma grade and non as I stated above. The non is 100 I.U.'s and the pharma grade is 125 I.U.s. I am still trying to research all the ends and outs. To make the best decision. I think it's obvious that pharma grade is the best if you can afford it. Now between the 2 and 3 I.U.s you stated and Slimmer me stated, will there be a big difference? Or not really... I think it is going to be based more on individual genetics and so forth. Just curious.

Cool, thanks man. I have a source who can get me pharma grade and non as I stated above. The non is 100 I.U.'s and the pharma grade is 125 I.U.s. I am still trying to research all the ends and outs. To make the best decision. I think it's obvious that pharma grade is the best if you can afford it. Now between the 2 and 3 I.U.s you stated and Slimmer me stated, will there be a big difference? Or not really... I think it is going to be based more on individual genetics and so forth. Just curious.
    IMO: the longer you run it the better even if a bit lower dose since it is a long term compound....
    and go pharma...no question about it.

how long do you plan to take it?

plus remember you can take a lot lower of a dose with pharma grade usually
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 03-31-2011 at 11:18 AM.

Well, since I can get the pharma without a prescription, I was thinking about 6 month minimum, but probably more like 8 months. I am just curious how I will respond to it? If it will be like running a cycle of AAS or nowhere near that. It will be interesting to say the least. I do think there is a possibility I might run an 10 week cycle around the 5th month or so. My thinking is to time the cycle so that my HGH usage would still continue about a month or so past the end of my cycle to help with keeping gains.
    Also, I read somewhere I think RedBaron posted that you only want the powder form that you have to reconstitute. Does it really make a difference? I think the pharma grade stuff is already mixed. that is why I am asking.
    Last edited by F-Genetics; 03-31-2011 at 06:08 PM. Reason: posted accidentally

Well, since I can get the pharma without a prescription, I was thinking about 6 month minimum, but probably more like 8 months. I am just curious how I will respond to it? If it will be like running a cycle of AAS or nowhere near that. It will be interesting to say the least. I do think there is a possibility I might run an 10 week cycle around the 5th month or so. My thinking is to time the cycle so that my HGH usage would still continue about a month or so past the end of my cycle to help with keeping gains.
    Also, I read somewhere I think RedBaron posted that you only want the powder form that you have to reconstitute. Does it really make a difference? I think the pharma grade stuff is already mixed. that is why I am asking.
    If is is NOT reconstituted it will last longer. Once it is pre-mixed/reconstituted it only lasts for about a month in the fridge so you will have to use up what you have in that amount of time then proceed to get it every single month.

HGH will certainly prime you for a cycle. It will create more muscle cells/tissue which will get bigger once you start AAS.
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 03-31-2011 at 09:50 PM.

Ok, I new it created new muscle cells/tissue. I was more curious if you end up seeing similar results as when compared to a cycle of AAS.. I know in essence a different process is happening with new tissue growth as apposed to building up old tissue. It seems to me the general outcome is somewhat similar because you are adding size by adding new tissue, same as building old tissue. If that was clear enough and made sense?

supe3 is offline Associate Member
    You will never get the same results with hgh by its self as opposed to aas by its self. You may look better by way of fat loss and some added lean body mass but nothing like aas.

Quote Originally Posted by supe3 View Post
    You will never get the same results with hgh by its self as opposed to aas by its self. You may look better by way of fat loss and some added lean body mass but nothing like aas.
    And realistically, what you said is exactly what I was thinking. I just was not sure. Is there any negative to coming off my current cycle and starting the HGH when I start pct? I really can not think of any reason why, but then again this is my first cycle. And if it is not a good time to start how far out should I wait until I should start the HGH?

IMO growth hormone is great for helping to maintain gains from AAS and minimizing fat gain post cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    IMO growth hormone is great for helping to maintain gains from AAS and minimizing fat gain post cycle.
    That is what I was hoping to hear.

JimInAK is offline Member
    HGH is great to help maintain what you have, especially when you are over 40.

I just started back on the HGH about a week ago, as I start my PCT in 2 days. My goal was to get the HGH into my system to help me keep as much of my gains as possible. I know in reality I should have started about 2-3 months or so ago before my cycle, and continued past it by several months. My aim now is to be on the growth for 2-3 months before I start my next cycle, and run a cycle about 10-12 weeks long and after I finish it still run my growth for another 4 months.

Thread Information