dangerboy168 is offline Junior Member

I need help please !

Hello guys, this is my first thread on this amazing forum, and i hope i can get some answers
    I want to start IGF-1 LR3 cycle on its own with no other steroids .
    i want your experience on the results and benefits that i can get by using IGF1 only cycle.
    i have read a lot of threads on the internet about it and some say yes you will get muscles and some say you will loose fat. and some say they had no benefits at all! i dunno who is right
    is there anyone who used it on its own in a cycle? and what were the results?
    will i get muscle? because im looking for muscles.
    or its just for loosing fat with no muscle gain?
    Thanks
    Last edited by dangerboy168; 04-09-2011 at 01:53 PM.

kelevra is offline Member
    not best for fat loss, i cycled it with others and gains were small, does work, but not compared to price tag. IMO

thanks kelevra for your quick response, hoping to get some info from other members, thanks dude.

I ran igf-lr3 a couple of times with AAS and HGH. Honestly, I couldn't tell if it was the igf, AAS, or the HGH. I've run HGH and AAS only cycles with great results. If you're looking for muscles AAS is faster, cheaper, and gives better results.

thanks scotchguard for sharing your experience, waiting for other members to give info. thanks again.

Scotch taught half of us about peptides.. His advice is good,

thanks kelevra, so scotch what AAS is best for minimum water retention and good gains? and thanks for the 2 of you guys

test only is where you need to start for a first cycle. nothing else besides PCT and gyno prevention needed. understand your diet and have it and training G2G beforehand. Or you're just spinning wheels. Test E or Test C. No need for Prop IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by kelevra View Post
    test only is where you need to start for a first cycle. nothing else besides PCT and gyno prevention needed. understand your diet and have it and training G2G beforehand. Or you're just spinning wheels. Test E or Test C. No need for Prop IMO.
    Ok kelevra, so you recommend tester E or C, but what about the doses friend? I mean the reasonable dose so I don't gett acne and hair loss?
    Last edited by dangerboy168; 04-09-2011 at 02:41 PM.

I like Test E. For sides, no one can predict what your sides will be. acne, baldness, etc. I'm fortunate and get very few sides. Other than godawful back pumps on Dbol . If you have male pattern baldness in the family and have a concern, then you must way your options. a starters dose could be from 400mg to 500 mg test weekly. But as i said i certainly can't predict the sides.

I like Test E. For sides, no one can predict what your sides will be. acne, baldness, etc. I'm fortunate and get very few sides. Other than godawful back pumps on Dbol. If you have male pattern baldness in the family and have a concern, then you must way your options. a starters dose could be from 400mg to 500 mg test weekly. But as i said i certainly can't predict the sides.
    Ok, what about the duration?I mean for how many weeks?

you'll hear anything from 8-16.
    I would say 10 for your first run.

you'll hear anything from 8-16.
    I would say 10 for your first run.
    Thanks kelevra , thank you for your quick response and info,I'll think about it and I will take your advice if I decided to use something other than IGF. And ill let you know if I start using so i can tell you my results. Thanks Anyone has more info about IGF or my questions?

UP UP, anymore information about IGF only cycle expected benefits will be appreciated,Thanks.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I just ordered a bunch of cjc 1295 and ghrp-6, should arrive soon. I decided against IGF.

You can google the above two mentioned peptides and consider for yourself. The two work together synergistically, and the reviews sound promising. Still evaluating the GH bleed issue for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I just ordered a bunch of cjc 1295 and ghrp-6, should arrive soon. I decided against IGF.

You can google the above two mentioned peptides and consider for yourself. The two work together synergistically, and the reviews sound promising. Still evaluating the GH bleed issue for now.
    Thanks Roman,I did google it and I found a lot of informations about it with Many recommended dosages, I want to ask you about your expectations from using these 2 peptides, are you looking for muscle? What about your dose? Iwill appreciate any information about peptides either IGF, cjc or ghrp6, thanks guys!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Dont be fooled into to thinking LR3 will build muscle tissue, it wont no matter how long or how much you use you will be wasting your money. Buy HGH and AAS instead.

H
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Dont be fooled into to thinking LR3 will build muscle tissue, it wont no matter how long or how much you use you will be wasting your money. Buy HGH and AAS instead.
    Thanks for sharing marcus, so you think IGF is a waste of time and money?
    Ok from your experience,is HGH better for building muscle? what would I expect from using it alone in a cycle? Thanks !

HGH is a long term use compound (at least 6 months). It's really not great for muscle building when compared to AAS. If this is your first cycle I'd just stick with Test. If you're worried about water retention then you can control a lot of that with your diet. Go to the diet section there's just TONS of good information on how to eat. I do think that IGF and HGH are secondary compounds to Test. Test gives the biggest bang for the buck. There a lot of empirical Test knowledge on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    HGH is a long term use compound (at least 6 months). It's really not great for muscle building when compared to AAS. If this is your first cycle I'd just stick with Test. If you're worried about water retention then you can control a lot of that with your diet. Go to the diet section there's just TONS of good information on how to eat. I do think that IGF and HGH are secondary compounds to Test. Test gives the biggest bang for the buck. There a lot of empirical Test knowledge on this forum.
    Thankyou scotch, I really started to like the information and experience that you have, and propably iwill stick with your advice, but I have one more question scotch, what should I expect from any peptide product?and if there is any peptide for building muscle, then which one is it ?
    Thanks scotch and kelevra and everyone who shared info here,Thanks.

Oh im sorry marcus, thankyou too, i think i will go for test e and anavar , what u guys think?
    But i still want to know the main goal of using peptides, is it fat loss or muscle gain or only weight gain?
    Thanks friends l
    Last edited by dangerboy168; 04-11-2011 at 02:01 AM.

UP! UP! Anyone has experience with a Test e and anavvar cycle? I want to start but what about the doses for each and injection days? And can I start a thread in the Diet section about the diet that I should stick on while using testr e and anavar to help me control the water retention? Sorry for asking all the time but I'm new here and don't know the rules. Thanks guys.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    well that what i am running now var and test e you need too do some more research as i will not plan a cycle for you all the info u need is top right search button read up

Thanks cyounger and ishak, iwill startr test e and anavar cycle. Thanks for every one who posted information here.

Thanks cyounger and ishak, iwill startr test e and anavar cycle. Thanks for every one who posted information here.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    I have used LR3 twice and noticed nothing at all. No gains or fat loss.

|2ogue is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    IGF-I gets a lot of mixed views. I've read several of your posts marcus and you certainly know your stuff. Do you think that IGF works for no one, or do you think its a gamble and depends on the individual? Maybe a hard gainer would benefit more than someone who has good gentetics and gains muscle well?
    To the op, I would do much more research 1st mate, learn about diets and training. Its pointless injecting yourself with peptides or AAS if your not sure how to provide your body with the right fuel its going to need. You will not make the full gains you are hoping for without the right diet, it will be a waste. Also how are you with training? how long have you been training for? Do you have a good workout that works well for you. These 2 things are the most important, when these are optimised then start to add in the AAS or peptides. Dont make the mistakes I have made before, its far too easy to get carried away with the idea of turning into a beef cake with a 6 pack in 8 weeks. I took AAS labled up 'veterinary use only' , take your time, do your research, and do it right.
    Good luck

Thread Information