sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member

T4 - Online Question

I have been reading a lot lately that people are seeing substantial results when adding T4 with their GH.

Question on protocol is the a ramp up thing as well. I have read the most start at 25mcg and work up to 100. does this sound correct?

Also i have found this is something i can easily find online. i was wondering is this a product where fake stuff is an issue. i understand there is always the risk of fakes. im just hoping if i spend the time researching i should be able to find a reliable site. I am not asking for a specific site just asking if fakes is a big concern.

Thanks

bighauss is offline New Member
    sgt, are you finding that it is all in pill form? I am a rookie to the majority of this. When this has been discussed in the past I assumed that folks were refering to a liquid dose. But all I see is pill form.

pill form

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    run 100mcg ed before you go to bed. you do not need to build up.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    run 100mcg ed before you go to bed. you do not need to build up.
    Interesting...why do you dose it before bed and not 1st thing in the morn? I'm new to T4 but have ran T3 (dosed it in the morn) several times. I am currently on ipa and mod Grf1-29 and would like to add T4 to the mix. I realize 100mcg is the dose to go with and no need to ramp up or down, just this is the 1st I have heard about dosing at night.

I dose the T4 when I inject my HGH which is the first thing in the morning. Seems to work for me.

Sc0rch is offline Associate Member
    I would do it that way but coffee is said to dramatically interfere with the absorption of T4. I like to have 1-2 cups of black coffee in the hour or so I wait to eat.

I just take mine when I wake up to take a drink of water. Keep them on my headboard.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I dose the T4 when I inject my HGH which is the first thing in the morning. Seems to work for me.
    Thanks for the insight!

Quote Originally Posted by Sc0rch View Post
    I would do it that way but coffee is said to dramatically interfere with the absorption of T4. I like to have 1-2 cups of black coffee in the hour or so I wait to eat.

I just take mine when I wake up to take a drink of water. Keep them on my headboard.
    I hear ya, I like to get my coffee on in the morn too. I normally don't have my 1st cup of coffee until about an hour and half upon waking, in which I take my peps right when I get out of bed. I would assume with this elapsed time I would be good to go taking my t4 with my peps in the morn?

jgbody is offline New Member
    Can anyone tell me from personal experience the difference between T3 and T4? I understand the chemical difference but from what I've read T3 seems to be more highly suggested. However, I have also heard that T4 specifically was better when taking GH. I'm currently on 6iu/day GH, sust 175 EOD, .25 adex, clen 2 wks on 2 off. I really wanted to implement T3 or T4 into the mix to max my results and break some barriers but I am uncertain of which...anyone?

Thanks for reading!

thsi is what i am finding as far as brtand name Cytomel T-4
    anyone here of this comes in 50 tab pack @ 50mcg

thanks
    Last edited by sgt2jay; 05-27-2011 at 12:27 PM. Reason: typo

I'm using Berlin-Chemie L-Thyroxin 100tabs/100mcg

thanks for the info.

i am seeing T4 being taken in the am wiith or at same time a GH. Are there any concerns i should be aware of in terms of cardio. i start my mornings with my work out typically at 4am. alsso with T4 any concerns with foods around dosage?

Empty stomach. Take with water as the minerals in other drinks can interfere with absorption. No food for an hour afterwards.

There is some argument as to whether to take it in the morning or night. Just be consistent when taking it.

No restrictions as far as work out timing that I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sc0rch View Post
    Empty stomach. Take with water as the minerals in other drinks can interfere with absorption. No food for an hour afterwards.

There is some argument as to whether to take it in the morning or night. Just be consistent when taking it.

No restrictions as far as work out timing that I know.

any issues with a pre work our drink

Good question. Just from what I've read I'd say no. Better safe than sorry.

There are a lot of minerals like calcium and magnesium that interfere with absorption. If you google "coffee T4 absorption" you'll quickly see that coffee is a no-no too.

A good google search may help you find out what minerals and other things affect T4 absorption.

T4 is a bit of a pain to fit in your lifestyle for this reason.

Thread Information