Thread: growing pains?

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member

growing pains?

I have been taking elitropin green tops at 2iu 5 on 2 off for about 8 weeks.. started getting awkward soreness, mostly in my knees and hips, about a week ago. Is it possible that my growth plates aren't closed at the age of 25? I am already 6' 2", and have been growing pretty steadily since high school (graduated as a senior exactly at 6' tall) but I figured I was done.

bighauss is offline New Member
    I don't know if it helps but I am 40 and after reducing down I am on 3 IU ED and experiencing the same pains. My shoulders are sore as well. I had ramped up to 6 IU though. Since these sides kicked in I went back down and will ramp up slower. This is advice given by several of the board VETS.
    I take Ibuprophren ED to help with the soreness.

If you're into it 8 weeks and at 2iu 5/2 the pains you're experience is most likely not from the HGH. Are you taking anything else besides the HGH?

prop402 is offline New Member
    lol how old are you that you keep growing?

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    not to question lifting technique, but i noticed forearm pain around same time same stuff. I bougth some wrist straps and pain went. i assumed my pain was increase in weights along with poor technique. technique fixed pain gone.

has your weights on squats gone up at all in the past 8 weeks? how is technique and are you using wraps or support? Have you increased cardio. bad running form can cause this as well.

just a thought im far from an expert

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Edema?

Thread Information