dmk327 is offline Associate Member

HGH, IGF-1, Insulin: Worth the money and risks?

Basically people I know who "know it all" always tell me "your on pct you should be running slin and grow and put on 20 lbs without any AAS in a month" First off is this even possible to put on 20 lean lbs with slin(in a month)? IS insulin use dangerous in the long run ( I understand the acute risks of hypoglycemia and coma and death)? How much is known about IGF-1 to be playing around with it at the same time as insulin?

As for me I am willing to accept getting smaller off cycle and refuse to mess with these other substances bc I see a long term danger. Also I am pretty sure that I read that hgh and igf have been show to accelerate tumors and bring cancer on alot faster. I would like to get a little input on this

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    your not going to put on 20lbs with slin. If you did most would be fat. It is easy to get fat with slin.
    I'm not a fan of igf-1. Used it a few times and was disappointed

I think people are overly optimistic about the actual amount of lean mass they put on

peter klein is offline Banned
    Low doses of hgh are worth it "especially" for over 35s.
    IGF-1 is effective, but ONLY LongR3 IGF-1 otherwise its a waste of money.
    If you can get high grade purity IGF-1 "its like HGH on steroids " lol. Thats how I describe it.

Insulin is not worth the risks(that's my opinion).

Hope this helps.

Yah I think I'll take a raincheck on that... Theres alot of people I see taking stuff like that and not getting miraculous results. What's wrong with stimulating natural insulin spikes and igf-1 spike through nutrition instead of injecting god knows what into our bodys. AAS is one thing bc they are proven and time tested. Unfortunately they only cause hypertrophy and not capable of actually building new muscle cells but I think I'm good at accepting where my genetics put my body. And I was never really aspiring to run the risk of growing my forehead so it protrudes over my eye socket like some inbred family from appalachia. Remember these are research chemicals... We are the test subjects... In essence if you wander into this realm you are playing Dr. Mengele, whom which I personally see as a pioneer in medicine despite going a bit too far with regards to how he accomplished this.

peter klein is offline Banned
    Wise decision on the insulin , my opinion and attitude is unless you're a pro bodybuilder where your career and livelihood depends on being so big, why would you take insulin? And risk becoming diabetic or worse go into coma or even worse die! You can certainly get big or put on muscle without insulin, it will also make you fat if you're not very careful and strict. It mind boggles me how recreational people risk their lives with insulin just to put on a few lbs.

Leave insulin to the experts and the kamikazes who want to roll the dice with coma(or even death) from deep hypoglycemia....

Now Long R3 IGF-1 will give you all the benefits of insulin without the fat! Why because its very similar to insulin in its anabolic effects, hence the name "Insulin like Growth Factor-1." But without the fat gains of insulin because it blocks the conversion of carbs into fat and prevents carbs entering fat cells. Its a very powerful lipolysis(fat for energy). But again it MUST be LongR3 and preferably receptor grade, why? Because its >99% pure so its much more potent! Ive used the common media grade and its garbage compared to the receptor grade I use!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by peter klein View Post
    Wise decision on the insulin , my opinion and attitude is unless you're a pro bodybuilder where your career and livelihood depends on being so big, why would you take insulin? And risk becoming diabetic or worse go into coma or even worse die! You can certainly get big or put on muscle without insulin, it will also make you fat if you're not very careful and strict. It mind boggles me how recreational people risk their lives with insulin just to put on a few lbs.

Leave insulin to the experts and the kamikazes who want to roll the dice with coma(or even death) from deep hypoglycemia....

Now Long R3 IGF-1 will give you all the benefits of insulin without the fat! Why because its very similar to insulin in its anabolic effects, hence the name "Insulin like Growth Factor-1." But without the fat gains of insulin because it blocks the conversion of carbs into fat and prevents carbs entering fat cells. Its a very powerful lipolysis(fat for energy). But again it MUST be LongR3 and preferably receptor grade, why? Because its >99% pure so its much more potent! Ive used the common media grade and its garbage compared to the receptor grade I use!

Hope this helps...

PM me for further info if you want.
    LR3 is a complete waste of time and money IMHO,

Pls edit your post or your time here will be short - Asking members to pm you is like putting a sign on your head say " over here to be scammed"

Thread Information