redmeat1 is offline Associate Member

mixing bac water and hgh question

when mixing in the bac water into the hgh vial does it matter how fast you allow the bac water to enter? everytime (which is twice now) i put the syringe full of bac water into the hgh vial it quickley empties itself without me touching the plunger...can that effect the hgh? i know its very sensitive stuff.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes it maters or at least it does if its REAL HGH. Read the directions. It should be put in slowly letting it onto the side of the vial, not directly on the vial or it will damage/kill the live bacteria. That's also why you DONT shake it to mix it, you swirly it slowly. Same common sense when injecting it. If you blast it in then you are doing the same thing, destroying what you have so take your time injecting, SLOWLY.

redmeat1 is offline Associate Member
    thanks....how can i inject it slowly? everytime i put the syringe in the vial it just does it by itself without me touching the plunger...should i have a little air in the syringe with the bac water?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would not allow the vial to be filled with room air, instead I would just use an insulin syringe with a 30g needle and hold the plunger stem while inserting the needle into the vial then slowly let it desend into the syringe body to slowly add the bac water. My HCG comes the same way (vacuum packed) and I always use this technique to keep air out and protect the ingredients.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Would it be a deal breaker? No

But look at it this way the people who made the HGH in the first place thought it would cause enough degradation so that they took on the extra expense of removing it from the vial in the first place so why reintroduce it. While I do add air to oil based steroids , I fight the vacuum when drawing my HCG and if I ever spend the money that HGH costs I will damn sure do everything possible to make sure I get every bit out LOL. Of course I am kinda anal on this stuff and I am not saying you are wrong I just do it this way.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    After it happened to me the first time (plunger sucked down and water blasted it) I learned hold the plunger when putting it it so it could not be sucked it. It's fairly easy. Just hold it down near the barrel so when it tries to pull down your fingers are on teh plunger and against the barrel so it has no where to go.

Thread Information