particularly_another is offline Junior Member

21iu a week(3iu ED) too much for fat loss??

hey guys. i just started my first ever cycle of gh last week, im just utilizing the effect of the fat loss benefit from it, so i started at 3iu a day first thing in the morning and i will continue doing only 3iu a day til my kit is done.

I was reading the gh educational thread, it says for fat loss 10-15iu a week is good enuff and dosing should be 5days on 2 days off..

My question is, could I kick start to help the gh get going faster by doing 3ius everyday?? If i did 3iu every day that would be 21iu, would that be too much for just only wanting the benefit of only losing the fat??

Is there any harm of doing it like this at the beginning of the cycle for 2months the switch over to 5 days a week with 2 days off for maintenance?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Dosing over a longer period of time would be better IMO since HGH is a long term compound. It isn't exactly like you will kick start anything as it takes awhile with gh anyway.

The 5 on/2 off is "usually" for economic reasons yet sometimes some people think it does help to keep your natural pulse alive and well

How long do you plan on this?

and ps: starting out with 3? do you feel sides? if so, cut back a bit then ramp back up....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For fatloss especially I would use HGH in conjuction w/ peptides. Pinning your HGH 10 mins after peptides (GHRP/GHRH) is suppose to enhance fatloss dramatically. Throwing in some fasted state cardio 30 mins after pinning will further help in releasing fatty acids.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    pin your 3ius then go hit up the gym for some fasted cardio as stated above and you should be golden man.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Dosing over a longer period of time would be better IMO since HGH is a long term compound. It isn't exactly like you will kick start anything as it takes awhile with gh anyway.

The 5 on/2 off is "usually" for economic reasons yet sometimes some people think it does help to keep your natural pulse alive and well

How long do you plan on this?

and ps: starting out with 3? do you feel sides? if so, cut back a bit then ramp back up....
    i have 9 boxes so at least 8-9months.. No sides, no bloating, joints feel fine.. All I really feel is after I inject, i get a lil weird feeling in my head.. thats about it..

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    For fatloss especially I would use HGH in conjuction w/ peptides. Pinning your HGH 10 mins after peptides (GHRP/GHRH) is suppose to enhance fatloss dramatically. Throwing in some fasted state cardio 30 mins after pinning will further help in releasing fatty acids.
    i usually take 3iu in the morning, then i take some bcaa n do 20 mins fasted cardio.. come back cook and eat..

I never seen or heard of ghrp in canada.. i tried looking at the supplement stores if thats available and i cant find any.. Where can I get this? can i just get this at the pharmacy vitamin sections?

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    pin your 3ius then go hit up the gym for some fasted cardio as stated above and you should be golden man.
    I usually take my shot then do 20 mins of fasted cardio right after..

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    what is the reasoning behind pinning then doing cardio?

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    ru refering to the GHRP /GHRH peptides thats in the vial or the one thats from www.ar-r.com store?? sorry im a newbe for ghrp/ghrh as i never really looked up on what it is, i thought gh by itself would be good enuff for fat loss..

Quote Originally Posted by ramacher View Post
    what is the reasoning behind pinning then doing cardio?
    to enhance the fat loss effect from the gh.. as so what i've read and been doing

YoungDisciples is offline New Member
    For fatloss especially I would use HGH in conjuction w/ peptides. Pinning your HGH 10 mins after peptides (GHRP /GHRH)
    GHRP6 supposed to be great peptide.
    how much of this would you pin.? in conjunction with 4iu ed GH 5on 2off.
    does it mix with BAC water just like GH.?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungDisciples View Post
    GHRP6 supposed to be great peptide.
    how much of this would you pin.? in conjunction with 4iu ed GH 5on 2off.
    does it mix with BAC water just like GH.?
    oh have you indeed? and i wonder why you're broadcasting that?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by particularly_another View Post
    hey guys. i just started my first ever cycle of gh last week, im just utilizing the effect of the fat loss benefit from it, so i started at 3iu a day first thing in the morning and i will continue doing only 3iu a day til my kit is done.

I was reading the gh educational thread, it says for fat loss 10-15iu a week is good enuff and dosing should be 5days on 2 days off..

My question is, could I kick start to help the gh get going faster by doing 3ius everyday?? If i did 3iu every day that would be 21iu, would that be too much for just only wanting the benefit of only losing the fat??

Is there any harm of doing it like this at the beginning of the cycle for 2months the switch over to 5 days a week with 2 days off for maintenance?
    perfect dose for fat loss, personally i'd stay on it 7days per week if you can. you could of course do 1iu for 2 days of the week to stretch out afew more days

YoungDisciples is offline New Member
    and i wonder why you're broadcasting that?
    because if i get the info im looking for HERE i will buy it myself and stack it with my GH.
    dont get the wrong end of the stick mate, im not trying to sell anything lmao

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    perfect dose for fat loss, personally i'd stay on it 7days per week if you can. you could of course do 1iu for 2 days of the week to stretch out afew more days
    nice.. so i guess the protocol of 10-15iu a week is for the 5 days on 2 days off approach.. so im fine with doing over 15iu to 21 iu a week then.. sweet thankss

Blog Entries
    nice.. so i guess the protocol of 10-15iu a week is for the 5 days on 2 days off approach.. so im fine with doing over 15iu to 21 iu a week then.. sweet thankss
    well if you re-read my post, i personally preferred to be on it 7days a week mate.

well if you re-read my post, i personally preferred to be on it 7days a week mate.
    oops not from u, i mean from the gh educational thread post where by redbaron, it says 10-15iu which i assume is for the 5/2 on off days..

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I usually take my shot then do 20 mins of fasted cardio right after..
    That is the way to get the fat off. hgh.....cardio.....breakfast. I like to do a little more than 20 minutes though.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    will i get better results (fat loss) stacking hgh with GHRP-2 and when is the best time to pin those two?.i',m on 3 ius of hgh now. thinking about adding something else to the mix ....your thoughts? thanks
    Last edited by *Alex*; 09-27-2011 at 06:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by *Alex* View Post
    will i get better results (fat loss) stacking hgh with GHRP-2 and when is the best time to pin those two?.i',m on 3 ius of hgh now. thinking about adding something else to the mix ....your thoughts? thanks
    best to make your own thread for responses

Blog Entries
    oops not from u, i mean from the gh educational thread post where by redbaron, it says 10-15iu which i assume is for the 5/2 on off days..
    well its up 2 you, i always sided with the 'best to stay on theory'

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    GHRP/GHRH are peptides that can be purchases LEGALLY from A-R or other online companies. You can google these terms to find out more info. These are effective, especially when used in conjuction with HGH. OP BCAA's following the HGH is fine, if fatloss is you main goal try extending the fasted state cardio to 30-45 mins to release even more fatty acids. Fasting another hour post cardio will further release more fatty acids.

well its up 2 you, i always sided with the 'best to stay on theory'
    lol ur more hardcore thats why, so of course its always better to stay on ... im a noob

will i be able to purchase these and have them send to canada? the canadian laws state importing "steroids " falls into the customs act but its not illegal to have steroids on us here in canada..

also so u are saying, i must wake up, do a gh shot, cardio for 30-45 mins, then still fast for another hour before eating? so once i wake up i dont eat anything for 2 hours? isnt that kind of long??

i take bcaa after my injection and before i do my cardio, would adding arginine (i read that arginine is a gh stimular) with my bcaa be any beneficial?? how about supplementing with vitamin c as well?

im getting weird feelings in my hands, kinda like a swollen and some tingling... also when i was doing ez bar curls, when i drop the bar back onto the rack i feel some sort of wrist pain...
    when i wake up, my stomach is much smaller and flat.. after my injection n by the end of the day, my stomach looks bloated as fukk as well..
    the bloatness shouldnt be coming from my diet, 4 pieces of whole wheat toast (only after cardio), the rest is rice with chicken or talipia,

does this mean the gh is working? if so keep on bringing the sides cuz im happy
    Last edited by particularly_another; 10-08-2011 at 02:28 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes

sizzlechest is offline Member
    If your HGH is legit all you need it 2 IU in the morning and run it long term. i would not waste money on peptides as no one knows what really in them, just a bunch of crap from china.

Thread Information