Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hondarocks is offline Banned

Just got the Nordi Pen

Starting Noridtropin at 1iu a day going to work my way up to 4-6 a day depending on sides and cost.
    Have a lot of therapeutic reasons why I need to take it as well as for BB.

A lot of people here wonder why I am taking GH and why such low dosages right now. I need to explain.

I was in Iraq and Afghanistan for 3 years, during that time I was exposed to Anthrax and radiation, as well as rough living conditions for three years, bad food, body amour, back problems, and loud noises and a range of other things I cannot go into at this point. It took a toll on my body and mind. The radiation exposure cause many problems. Ones I am still dealing with.
    I am using the GH to fix my problems, its the only thing that is working. The Anthrax has caused many Musculoskeletal problems within me as well as upper respiratory and cardiovascular problems. The radiation has caused untold side effects such as dizziness, Low BP, weakness, fatigue, low T , hairloss and lots of other stuff that I dont care to go into.
    Steriods would only further my problems with depression, hairless and could cause an irritation with the radiation/anthrax exposure.

Bottom line, I got fcked up, saw a lot of bad stuff and lost my best friend and a lot of other good marines.

The AMA and the doctors think its best to prescribe me about 10 different medications as well psychiatric medications. This is not the answer.

Two of my doctors told me the medical community has failed me as well as a lot of other vets, I told him about the GH usage and he encouraged it and hopes it works, but unfortunately the VA cannot prescribe me the GH and its not even in the system to order, otherwise he would.

This is my story.
    Last edited by Hondarocks; 12-01-2011 at 12:13 AM.

Thread Information