I am mid 20s, exercise regularly and take legal supplements (testosterone , arginine, GH supplement (pills). I also have started penis exercises. I have a small penis. So small, and thin. It sucks. I find that working out, especially running, cycling and squats, helps with blood flow to my shlort, and the penis exercises help with erections. Overall good health helps with it, which makes sense. But what I have been trying to research is will HGH help put me "over the top", in other words, would it help with penis growth in any way, thickness, length, vein size, and are there any other supplements (legal or otherwise) that would help with penis growth? It may sound retarded, superficial etc. but I am extremely "bent" on finding a solution. Any help would be appreciated, as there is much conflicting information on the web (some articles and forums suggest yes, others no) and my doctor refuses to help me. If you feel the need to make jokes in this thread or call me a moron, that's cool, it's true, but if there is anyone that knows anything about this, PLEASE GIVE ME INFORMATION OR RESOURCES ON WHERE TO LOOK FOR LEGIT INFORMATION! Thank you!